• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds 3/06/22 - QF1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeCheese

Ken Catchpole (46)
One thing that struck me a little strange in after match interviews both Wright and Thorn sounded like (especially Wright) their goal was just to be close at 50-60 minute mark. Probably wasn't what they felt but Wright actually said they were aiming to be close at around 50 min mark? I may have heard wrong. But I remember thinking it a strnge thing to say.
I think you’re maybe reading into those comments a bit too much. They knew it would be a tough game, but if you can weather the first half/two-thirds, you give yourself a legitimate chance of winning when the pressure’s on. I think they mostly achieved that

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
in anticipation I have been raiding the dismal gif library ready for lots of rockets, explosions and all praise to the mighty world beating tahs for next season.
Happy to help.

dunning-kruger-effect-curve(1).png

philk1_zpscjmm5yvg.jpg

Marce

Jim Lenehan (48)
It was a good Reds performance. I mean it could have been much worse, it was an improve if u compare their last performances. Saders have a 100% succesfull in quarter finals and the last time Reds beat them was in the 2011 GF at home so a win there was impossible.

Vunivalu is a top finisher, something that the Wallabies need, his try was a taste of quality but you need an 80 minutes performance at international level

LeCheese

Ken Catchpole (46)
Plays wing better for mine
He fills the utility role nicely, but the Reds have plenty of capable wingers. Would be more beneficial for him to develop as a 10 behind JOC (James O'Connor) before Lynagh is able to step up. He played well last night, and with some time in the driver’s seat, he should be able to do that.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Tahs are back baby…this year was the awakening…next year is world domination and in anticipation I have been raiding the dismal gif library ready for lots of rockets, explosions and all praise to the mighty world beating tahs for next season. You reds fans are going to love it…ok nah…

There is a terrific article about Coleman in today's SMH. Worth buying the paper just to read it, if you cannot get it any other way.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Shit, I can't blame them. Imagine if we had Richard Graham for as long as they had Chieka and Gibson.

If we had a similar reign of Graham but got Link after it I'd be doing the same thing.

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

Shit, I can't blame them. Imagine if we had Richard Graham for as long as they had Chieka and Gibson.

If we had a similar reign of Graham but got Link after it I'd be doing the same thing.
where is the Link these days?

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

No doubt, but after how things unfolded at the end of his Wallabies tenure, I don't blame him for wanting to step away.
I meant QPR or Shute Shield level. As you say , cant see him wanting to get involved in "professional" rugby again

Status
Not open for further replies.