• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Someone start a recruitment drive. If we have a decent fantasy comp I can still enjoy Super Rugby despite the Tahs

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Sounds promising, rather 9 or 10 committed people! I wonder how much the subscription fee turned people off.
I think there are 5 in each now unless you have some new recruits. I can PM you the email addresses of the 5 in our so you can invite us in?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Alrighty, we have a nearly full league and draft time is 9pm tonight Sydney/Melbourne or 8pm Brisbane!

Looks like Not Enough Tahs & Derpus get first dibs in the draft.

Still two spots to be filled that will be played by the AI if no one else wants them.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Alrighty, looks like we can now set up a league.

League name: GAGR2022
password: GAGR2022

I think there's another 9 slots, so first in best dressed.

Draft time is Wednesday 16/02 @9PM AEDT.
has the draw happened already or do we just have 'holding squads'?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
agreed, but there already seems to be draft results and squad lists picked?
Weird. So KOB suggested to me that we use 15 players in each team instead of the 11, but that option didn't look available, so I emailed the support team. They just responded 15 minutes ago, I think they've now switched us over to 15 but inadvertently automated the draft? I've responded asking for the draft to be reset... Hopefully they fix it soon!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Got this response back, not amazing:
Hi Daniel

That is strange. My advise will be to just set up a new league now. Add all the players and set your draft time at least 2hours and 1min from now.
Really sorry this has happened. It is a glitch in our system.

Let me know?
I will also delete the other league

Apologies for this

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Okay, I set up the new league. Apologies to everyone for this last minute fuck up. Hopefully you can all join, it's public with the same draft time & date:

Status
Not open for further replies.