• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Yep the tech guys fixed it. The draft that starts in 26 minutes is the right one. There's only one left with a working draft anyway, I think they deleted the 2nd league I created.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Lets go ahead and wait til we see the draft order. I'm not convinced DC isn't rigging the deck here.

Edit: yeah as i fucking expected poor ol' Derpus dead last.
Well you won’t get mo‘ounga but you’ll get 2 picks in row then it all balances out

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
my two options for fly half are Havili from MP (Moana Pasifika) and Gordon from Rebels, both are actually starting at fullback. Rebels are miserable but against Drua, Havili unknown quantity against Crusaders so expect a mauling... Two shit options, any advice?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
my two options for fly half are Havili from MP (Moana Pasifika) and Gordon from Rebels, both are actually starting at fullback. Rebels are miserable but against Drua, Havili unknown quantity against Crusaders so expect a mauling... Two shit options, any advice?
Who does the place kicking for the Rebels when both To'omua and Gordon are on the field? If it's Gordon then it's probably worth picking him for that alone.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
To'omua does.

I’ve just had to do major surgery to my team due to reckless super rugby coaches benching many of my starters.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Not a single one of Fainga'anuku, Daugunu or Pulu are playing this weekend. Outrageous. I can barely field a team.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well I'm stuck with missing a fair chunk of the team due to NZ games being postponed.....

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Man i clearly didn't do a good job building a full squad. Won the first two games and haven't had a full team since.

Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.