• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
This is frustrating. I'm in communication with them now, apparently we can get everyone into the new league but currently it's filled with me & 9 bots.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
if you invite the participants from the original league in will they automatically be joined up?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Weird. So KOB suggested to me that we use 15 players in each team instead of the 11, but that option didn't look available, so I emailed the support team. They just responded 15 minutes ago, I think they've now switched us over to 15 but inadvertently automated the draft? I've responded asking for the draft to be reset... Hopefully they fix it soon!
That sums me up....I make a seemingly logical suggestion and it all goes pear shaped

ill join up now now but I have to be up at 4 so I’ll probably be at the mercy of the auto pick, I’ll log out if so.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
if you invite the participants from the original league in will they automatically be joined up?
I've emailed the others you sent me with the new league.

They advised me that me making it public was actually a bad move because apparently that won't work and they advise me to make a 3rd league that's private which I have.

with password GAGR. Somehow Derpus and Reg are already in this 3rd league?

Not the best working website... What a mess. Apologies if nothing happens. I recommend trying to join both new ones and we'll see what happens.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
worst case we can just use the original one, we will all have some good and some dud players and half the fun is jostling for players at the bottom of the barrel when you realise that half your players weren’t picked for round 1 anyway!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I’ve lost track of which league I’m meant to be in. Might have to automatic draft it.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
giphy.gif

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
it looks like there are 8 players and 2 bots so I think we are back to where we wanted to be.
Lets go ahead and wait til we see the draft order. I'm not convinced DC isn't rigging the deck here.

Edit: yeah as i fucking expected poor ol' Derpus dead last.

Status
Not open for further replies.