• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Goodbye Test Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
louie said:
naza said:
rugbywhisperer said:
I agree we do not have anyone to replace Giteau but but not dropping him Deans is showing he is weak and that sub standard performances ( along with petulance, schoolgirl demands, I am boss attitudes) will be tolerated.

We just lost to Scotland, ranked 10th in the world. Giteau's had 60 tests to come good and hasn't. I don't see how things get any worse.

Sacking Giteau is addition by subtraction.

If Deans doesn't have the heart to do it, let's find someone who will.

line of the week for mine.

naza, have you ever thought maybe deans can't?
Tahu had it written in his contract with the ARU that if he didn't get x (think might have been 4) games for Australia then he could walk. I think Giteau would have something similar going on. Plus he probably has strong connections with RUPA.
Plus i'm pretty sure Deans hates Giteau, as do a lot of people that work with him (i remember S.L tearing ihm up on local radio when he left for Perth), and would love nothing more then to see him out of the team.

That seems pretty bloody far fetched there Louie. If that's the case, sack JON now !

I know Giteau was despised at the Force. I'd suggest the Bernie comments would have been in jest, as Giteau loved to wind up Bernie in his Canberra newspaper column.

Status
Not open for further replies.