• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GPS schoolboy rowing 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grail

Ted Fahey (11)
O’Meara and Power both sat in the very low sixes I believe. Did Power ever crack sub-6? Don’t think Milozzi and English would’ve been far off either.
I had an idea that Jack cracked the 6 min, but not 100% sure now. I'll ask when I next speak with Walter.

BATMANN

Frank Row (1)
AAGPS Erg Leaderboard 2023/24:

1. Rogers (K)
2. Macfarlane (E)
3. Ellis (G)
4. Hennessy (I)
5. Ciesiolka (J)
6. Hines (K)
7. T.Moloney (J)
8. Mason (K)
9. Fuller (N)
10. Pursehouse (S)

This is merely from what i’ve gathered, i’ve got a good idea of the top 5, the bottom 5 not so much, so anyone with info in this department please feel free to message me.
I am confused Chairman, is this a prediction or do you actually have these boys erg times??

I would add both of these to this ranking, I believe Mitchell (J) went sub around 6:20 not too sure though. I do know that Mcclean (K) went around the 6:15 mark with Hines. Have also been told that Newington have a average erg of around 6:20 in there 1 8, this may be false though.

- Batman

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
I am confused Chairman, is this a prediction or do you actually have these boys erg times??

I would add both of these to this ranking, I believe Mitchell (J) went sub around 6:20 not too sure though. I do know that Mcclean (K) went around the 6:15 mark with Hines. Have also been told that Newington have a average erg of around 6:20 in there 1 8, this may be false though.

- Batman
Lukas Mcgregor ( TSC 2025) has an impressive erg score in the low 6:20's, while rowing 2nd 8.

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)

- Batman
These are based on actual info. I will update later given new revelations

Professor62

Ted Fahey (11)
I would believe most 1st 8 crews would be around that medium 6:10s mark but not too sure. Does anyone know exact erg results?
-Professor

I would believe most 1st 8 crews would be around that medium 6:10s mark but not too sure. Does anyone know exact erg results?
-Professor
I heard the Shore rowers avergae 2k was around the 6:10 mark. Although the major outlier was Galligan, who completed the erg in 5:58. His large frame and new technical coaching this year from Oliver Smith must've really made a sincere difference.

The Prophet

Banned
I heard the Shore rowers avergae 2k was around the 6:10 mark. Although the major outlier was Galligan, who completed the erg in 5:58. His large frame and new technical coaching this year from Oliver Smith must've really made a sincere difference.
I'm not sure about that one. Galligan (E) was said to have been beaten by Harvey (E) after Harvey was privately coached by a private Lacrosse coach. Despite this, the average Shore time was way above the 6:10 mark. Disgusted that you would spread misinformation

- Prophet

I'm not sure about that one. Galligan (E) was said to have been beaten by Harvey (E) after Harvey was privately coached by a private Lacrosse coach. Despite this, the average Shore time was way above the 6:10 mark. Disgusted that you would spread misinformation

- Prophet
Prophet, you are quite clearly a schoolboy. I don't see the connection between Lacrosse and rowing, truly immature. I'm very close with Galligan's parents, but maybe I was misled. Really don't appreciate your silly comments

The Prophet

Banned
Prophet, you are quite clearly a schoolboy. I don't see the connection between Lacrosse and rowing, truly immature. I'm very close with Galligan's parents, but maybe I was misled. Really don't appreciate your silly comments
Clearly, you are unable to understand basic sporting physiology. Get a degree, and then tell me that sports don't have any connection with each other.

The Grail

Ted Fahey (11)
Well....what did I miss?
Nothing much our Blue/Pink eyed mate, just the usual bitching.... by me, boasting, also me, and the occasional humorous comment from others. Boys from Hunters Hill have a competitive VIII this year, as I am sure you are aware and this is lag chat until the 16th.

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
Nothing much our Blue/Pink eyed mate, just the usual bitching.... by me, boasting, also me, and the occasional humorous comment from others. Boys from Hunters Hill have a competitive VIII this year, as I am sure you are aware and this is lag chat until the 16th.
lag chat?
Sorry I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.