• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Waratahs - Saturday 27 May - 5.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
I love how the reds fans are turning up with the banter as if they are a shoe in for their derby match.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
The Blues Chiefs draw tonight means that the Highlanders have extra motivation to go for a bonus point win, which would jump them to 6th on the table.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The Blues Chiefs draw tonight means that the Highlanders have extra motivation to go for a bonus point win, which would jump them to 6th on the table.

I'm sure that will make the difference for them. I had expected them to go easy on us.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Where7s this weeks NSFW team sheet mugshot pic lineup? Lazy NSFW. Don't make me trot out the same one from Rd 3 in 2016

tahs1_zps2lvpvjkc.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tears of Phil Kearns:- Boil Watch.

Kick-off Time: T-Minus 19 hours

Current Status: Night time.

Situation: Stable.

Forecast: Scalding Caustic Geysers of Exploding Torrential Butthurt.

tears1_zpswowm5ncr.jpg

Lee Enfield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I love how the reds fans are turning up with the banter as if they are a shoe in for their derby match.

Nah Man, we turn up in this thread because at some point, it becomes wrong to keep kicking a dead red horse. The Reds will be lucky to win another game this season. The Tahs at least are trending upwards, and could actually pull a win if they can manage to play 60mins of rugby.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Nah Man, we turn up in this thread because at some point, it becomes wrong to keep kicking a dead red horse. The Reds will be lucky to win another game this season. The Tahs at least are trending upwards, and could actually pull a win if they can manage to play 60mins of rugby.

They might be on the up, but they've let the season go. In any event, they'll need 80 good minutes to beat the Clan at home. Force could be the smoky for the Aus conference, especially if the Brumbies lose in Arg.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Buckman was in front IMO.

Twoilms I'm with you here - the standard of reffing in Super Rugby makes it hard to enjoy.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Ridiculous. Ref got in the way. Scrum any day of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Skinniest white boy on paddock holding a prop up.

Sent from my VFD 700 using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Ridiculous. Ref got in the way. Scrum any day of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's only a scrum if the ball or the ball runner hits the referee. The game doesn't stop because the play got delayed by the referee's position.

Should have been called back for offside though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.