• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Waratahs - Saturday 27 May - 5.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
No they don't. Whats the point exactly. Its 16 v 15 in a dying league.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Thank god how many times have the highlanders not released a player on the ground tonight.

What's my Shiggins coefficient at the moment?
Not high enough judging by the rucking refs performance

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
So what have we learned. You cant clean out lest you get a yellow. Kiwis can't knock on and the ref is allowed to interfere in your backline as long as it results in a try to his favored team. Good game boys can't wait for next week!

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
So what have we learned. You cant clean out lest you get a yellow. Kiwis can't knock on and the ref is allowed to interfere in your backline as long as it results in a try to his favored team. Good game boys can't wait for next week!

Exactly

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Tahs have no-one to blame but themselves. Switched off mentally in the second half, especially in defence and then lost all attacking structure for a bit. Lost the contact fight.
Apart from the try to the Highlanders in the first half, nothing the ref did changed the outcome, and that was the idiot video ref who can't spell, let alone apply, geometry. That said, there were a lot of neck-roll type cleanouts and a few "no arms" as well that just went through to the keeper (not just by the Clan either).
Plus, just once, when Aaron Smith fucks off with the ball on an opposition penalty I'd love to see then ref actually do something about it. The latitude he gets is ridiculous.
Used to be , when the Tahs could score 4 tries, they usually won, but the defence is just too flaky now.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Great, another half-blind biased hometown TMO. Just what this shartstorm of a comp needs.

Ref ignored lot of offsides but wasnt as shit as you'd think from this thread.
No grass banks under the roof in Dunedin therefore no dewish banking conspiracy. Speaking of which, Marty Banks should’ve got the hook for Sopoaga at halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.