• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hurricanes V Brumbies Semi-Final, Sat 27th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Just got home from my own Rugby game (62-nil to the good gals). I was told before I left the Brumbies were hanging in there, clearly things have changed while I was in transit.

Surely the Canes have it wrapped up now, well done.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I hopped on to Betfair to have a wager on the Canes before the game, not because I wanted them to win but because I thought they would. At the time they were paying $1.30 but I could get $1.65 for Canes/Canes halftime/fulltime. So I went that way :D

It was even better odds than giving the Brumbies a 6.5 start

That's where the value bets usually are, H2H generally rubbish by comparison (as in your example), I used to go the "draw half or full time" option for the close ones but it seldom worked. Enjoy your winnings.

G

galumay

1 single line break to the Shetlands in 80 minutes, that's the story right there. The scary thing is I reckon the Canes were well below their best. Ominous for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Canes aren't great at re-starts, their exit strategies need work, and their kicking game isn't great for a top side. So, they aren't the finished article. (Or horrifyingly, they have plenty of room for improvement)

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I don't know why Moore took the 3 when down 19-3 and then 19-6.
Their maul should have been the better option, considering Jackson obviously wasn't refereeing it any other way than it was done all season

Could've cost him his Test captaincy.

Chris McCracken

Jim Clark (26)
I don't know why Moore took the 3 when down 19-3 and then 19-6.
Their maul should have been the better option, considering Jackson obviously wasn't refereeing it any other way than it was done all season

This frustrated me. Probably frustrated everyone who had Pocock at 3.50 to score a try, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.