• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hurricanes v Force R10 19 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
The Force have named their squad to travel over the ditch (and bloody big continent) and take on the 'Canes. Ma'fu is out from the "miracle 22" who knocked over the Cursaders last Saturday, with Longbottom, Cotrall and Stanley also traveling. I would think the team would stay the same with Faulkner to start in place of Ma'fu and possible Walton for Wykes

Force presser here

Lets bring on another win.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Force coming off a win, Hurricanes coming off a loss. Match being played in Wellington, so very nervous indeed.

M

Moono75

Time for the boys to string a few wins together. Thats the next step in the relaunch learning curve. Don't see the need for too many changes to the Sader bashing team.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
It's going to be a hard ask. I'm
Anyone is due a win its the highlanders and odds are they won't take us lightly at all. Last week I put 50 on :). This week I wouldn't

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hurricanes:
1. Ben Franks
2. Dane Coles
3. Jeffery Toomaga-Allen
4. Jeremy Thrush
5. Mark Reddish
6. Jack Lam
7. Brad Shields
8. Faifili Levave

9. Chris Smylie
10. Tusi Pisi
11. Julian Savea
12. Tim Bateman
13. Conrad Smith (c)
14. Alapati Leiua
15. Beauden Barrett

Reserves: Motu Matu'u, Reggie Goodes, James Broadhurst, Karl Lowe, TJ Perenara, Reynold Lee-Lo, Andre Taylor

http://tvnz.co.nz/rugby-news/hurrica...-clash-5409153

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
That is a good team. I thought we might be able to dominate their back rowers but our 3 would have to play at their best to get the edge in that contest.

I think we just have to get off the line quickly and flood the breakdowns to slow their ball. If we can stop the ball from getting to their back 3 we will have a chance and our back 3 will have to have their positioning spot on to defend the inevitable counter attacks.

T

tranquility

This will be tough at the cake tin, but definitely a winnable contest.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
I don't think the Force have fallen my way in the tipping yet. I do hope they win this, but I really have no idea. Though the way they play and with their miser like defence they should be in it.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
So pissed right now WTF drop Mafi to the Bench and Godwin out of the 15 let alone the 22. Why put Juionr at 12 and Bring back stanley who hasnt done much why not try something new like CTM the mind boggles. (and please not shit about "ITS FOLEY WHAT DO YOU EXPRECT")

M

Moono75

Hurricanes v Emirates Western Force
Westpac Stadium, Wellington

1. Pek Cowan
2. Heath Tessmann
3. Tetera Faulkner
4. Toby Lynn
5. Sam Wykes
6. Angus Cottrell
7. Matt Hodgson (c)
8. Richard Brown