• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hurricanes v Reds Sat 23rd April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Oh yeah Super Rugby Trans Tasman is just going to see Aussie fans flocking back to watch their teams beaten by the kiwis... thanks but no thanks

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Such a disappointing performance by the Reds. They had that game.

Vest not up to it and I’d ditch both Daugunu and at least bench Paisami. His option taking is poor at the moment.

Don’t understand the decision to take Tate off. Thomas so many levels below.

One of Jock’s worst games for Qld and Creighton cost us points too.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I am surprised but happy with the result. after 20 minutes I thought we were gone.

By geez Ardie is a bloody good rugby player!
And Gibson and Howden both stepped up in second half!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Canes ditched the one off hitups, attack went deeper and started throwing dummy runners in, all hell breaks loose.

Senior AB's really stood up. Ardie went El Loco and Jordie made better decisions. I might give Flapanara shit for his crappy floppy pass but pound for pound he would have to be one of the strongest players in world rugby. Opposition players never seem to get the better of him physically.

Tongan Thor ball carrying was really underwhelming. Someone with his pace and skills and sheer physique should be making a lot more of a mess than that

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Such a disappointing performance by the Reds. They had that game.

Vest not up to it and I’d ditch both Daugunu and at least bench Paisami. His option taking is poor at the moment.

Don’t understand the decision to take Tate off. Thomas so many levels below.

One of Jock’s worst games for Qld and Creighton cost us points too.

In happier news, Tate, Wilson & McReight have had a solid game. Stewart & Hoopert have looked decent too. There are so many stanzas where they look so good, but they just don't string it all together, really let the Cane's control things in the second half.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
watching aussie teams play against the kiwis is just dire... next 8 weeks is going to be painful for the code in Australia
Honestly, its probably worth switching off. You won't enjoy it and viewer figures will tell RA and Stan all they need to know.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
watching aussie teams play against the kiwis is just dire... next 8 weeks is going to be painful for the code in Australia
It will be, but I firmly believe it’s a teeth gritting exercise we need to go through for the next few years, and will bear fruit eventually i.e. lifting Bill in 2027.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Paisami can run through Aussie defenses but not against the Kiwis ones, so he looks average facing guys like Ardie Savea
Hunter made enough breaks and turn overs from tackles. He made poor decisions after the break and fell into pushing passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.