• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
If you ran a small business, and you wanted to hire someone good, and they said I'll only come across if I can bring my buddy with me, and you agreed, then you, like the ARU in this case are solely to blame. Please stop bagging the coach and the only aboriginal in the team. I know you're not rascists but to align yourself with this antiKB horseshit is wrong. If people are paid a motza for management then let them go if they stuff up.

I have some things to say about this and am very close to not giving a shit if I get binned for them.

T

Train Without a Station

If you ran a small business, and you wanted to hire someone good, and they said I'll only come across if I can bring my buddy with me, and you agreed, then you, like the ARU in this case are solely to blame. Please stop bagging the coach and the only aboriginal in the team. I know you're not rascists but to align yourself with this antiKB horseshit is wrong. If people are paid a motza for management then let them go if they stuff up.

What is wrong? He has clearly offended.

What evidence is there that Patson has stuffed up or McKenzie? The only evidence is Beale.

Don't bring race into this. Being in a racial minority does not make somebody racial vilified when they are being held accountable for the published standards of their organisation.

You are an absolute flog of a human.

T

Train Without a Station

He brought along a staff member who had been successful in her role at their previous appointment.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

I think you're about to get "shirt fronted," whatever that means.........

Le Frog

Frank Row (1)
Hard calls have to be made.

Link is the coach, and he has to tell it like it his to his players.

If Hooper and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) have a problem with him, then they can take a breather for one game to get some perspective.

We need people who are 100 % committed to the Wallabies jersey, not their mates and their provincial coach.

And guess what? We have leadership ready to go without these two.

Hodgson at 7 (WA Capt) , Higginbotham at 8 (Rebs capt) plus Horwill, Slipper and Genia.

This cannot go on.

Thinker

Darby Loudon (17)
A thread, which at it's heart is about sexual harassment and the culture of rugby, already containing homophobic comments continues to devolve to new depths.

This thread will be spoken about for years to come.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
More damning of journalistic integrity....

Just because you don't like content that doesn't conform to your bias, doesn't make it bad journalism mate.

I most certain agree with this at the end:

In terms of the big picture, Australian rugby is heading down a very familiar path to football about a decade ago. Those at the ARU who might consider that alarmist are deluding themselves about how dire the situation is becoming. Soccer required an intervention from the federal government and billionaire Frank Lowy to rescue it. Who or what will save rugby? It will take more than sacking Kurtley Beale.

Rugby here is a fucking mess and it's gotten to the point where I almost want the game here to go down in a spiral of flames just so someone with half a brain might build something out of the mess that has generated 10 years of mediocrity and pointless off-field prima-donna driven BS.

T

Train Without a Station

It's nothing to do with not liking the content. It's due to the fact that it's false, glosses over Cheika's faults and ignores all of McKenzie's success. In addition it again goes over unsubstantiated slanderous claims.

I.e. A completely fucking shithouse article, from a journalist who seemingly lacks integrity.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

The Mods have had enough. Many of us want to close this thread completely. We're all sick of reading the putrid crap that stream through it.
Instead
**** THIS IS NOW A ZERO TOLERANCE THREAD! ****

Don't deal in rumours. Don't post to get a reaction. Don't play devils advocate. Think before you post.

T

Train Without a Station

Tah Dan I'd actually love to see you back up any of Webster's bullshit claims.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Tah Dan I'd actually love to see you back up any of Webster's bullshit claims.

What, with sources? So you're going down the whole "if it's news that things are rotten in camp Wallaby it must be false" rout are you?

Are you huffing paint or do you really not see that this whole saga might actually be symptomatic of a deeper malaise?

Status
Not open for further replies.