• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Must be some nervous players in that group considering the impending revelation as to who else received these text messages.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Since the network doesn't really have any dedicated rugby journalists I'd say....

Noooooooooooooooooooo.

i wasn't asking you :)
i was looking for someone who had seen the news item.

you think only "dedicated rugby journalists" are credible in rugby matters?

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
This may have been mentioned, but ABC TV Bris Vegas reported at 8:30 tonight, that ARU has issued a statement denying any approach to any other coach, and that Link will coach the Wallabies through to the 2015 RWC!!

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Another Sydney journo trying to blame this all on Link. It was so unsurprising that he mentioned how much better Cheika is at player management :mad:

T

Train Without a Station

Cheika takes a squad with 16 international reps to a title and he's a genius.

Ewen takes a squad who had never finished higher than 10th to a title, are described as "greater than the sum of their parts" by all in sundry, and launches wallaby careers and resurrects one more (Samo) of about 7 or 8 players, 4 were unwanted by any other team (Robinson, Samo, Harris and A Fainga'a) and he's the problem and a poor man manager?

What a piece of shit article devoid of any facts. Clearly just following the current hot hand in Cheika. Ignores his own discipline issues and pumps him up.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Hahaha, yeah the reds were sooooo happy to see the end of McKenzie. Thanks Isaac I mean Danny I mean Andrew, Blacklist was getting a bit tense, I needed a laugh.

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
Well you can just knock me over with a feather! Fairfax continuing their call for blood of Ewen McKenzie? Sure it makes a nice change from their previous strategy of discrediting Patston, but I'm starting to think all this talk of player unrest and the bigger problem is a way of deflecting the attention from their (now evident) failures of journalistic processes.

FFS they made a full back page story on Sunday (?) out of McKenzie knowing about the texts in June, then in their reluctant coverage of the Telegraph's scoop today said that Isaac Moses said that KB (Kurtley Beale) had told him EM knew. That's your source? Really? Here's the thing: KB (Kurtley Beale) also lied in his first text to Patston saying that he had sent the text to himself (yeah, WTF?) then got caught out. I'd argue he's not a reliable source. Talk about high risk journalism designed to do damage (but without the two or more sources that -and it stuns me to say it - News Ltd have been going with).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom