• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

MOTM 3-2-1 Wallabies vs Boks Bloemfontein

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Utility Back

3. Beale, at the end of the day, that kick was the most critical moment of the game, he nailed.
2. Pocock, we wouldnt have come close without him.
1. O'Conor, damaging runs, habana had nothing.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
3. David Pocock
2. Stephen Moore
1. Adam Ashley-Cooper (for discovering his pass!)

KB (Kurtley Beale) was a bit too hot and cold (particularly under the high ball) for me to give him any points, but full marks for that kick, pressure doesn't get any higher than that that one. Thought Burgess played very well when he came on also, passes looked good as well.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Do people really think Genia was good? I think he was poor. I hope to see Burgess start next week. He needs game time.

Like the rest of the backs he was brilliant in the 1st half, got a knock in the 2nd half but still a class act.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Like the rest of the backs he was brilliant in the 1st half, got a knock in the 2nd half but still a class act.

Good in the first half, but the decision to bring Burgess on was a good one. Something Robbie should have done vs the ABs. Burgess really added something, and by god we needed it badly.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Good in the first half, but the decision to bring Burgess on was a good one. Something Robbie should have done vs the ABs. Burgess really added something, and by god we needed it badly.

Yep, pretty much all the subs did the trick last night apart from Saia's brain explosion. Burgess added some real zip when it was most desperately needed and passed pretty well from the ruck too.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
1. KB (Kurtley Beale) for his exuberance in every play he could get involved in and the freakish goal to win the match
2. Pocock for his work at the breakdown
3. Quade because he showed maturity as a Flyhalf by using those players around him successfully

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
3 Pocock - couldn't have asked any more from the guy. Into everything and made a big impact on a number of plays.
2 Beale - 1st half he was instrumental in attack. I think last weeks game showed that if you just kick him the ball then he will actually do something with it, now with great effect. Plus you can't make that 50m+ kick after full time without getting some accolades
1 Sharpe - only just pipped Moore. Both were excellent in the tight, but I noticed Sharpe at more rucks, cleaning Boks out with some impetus.

Also thought AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) showed he is maturing as a centre, Gits wasn't trying to do too much which meant he played like most remember him to be, Mitchell's hard straight running was very good.

Ham

Sydney Middleton (9)
3. Pocock - Dominated the game.
2. Ashley-Cooper - Looked dangerous everytime he got the ball and excellent defensive work.
3. Beale - The kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.