• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Haha. You beat me to it.

More the merrier.

Should be heaps of people from GAGR there by the sounds of things.

Where are you planning to watch game from?

Well if my memory serves me correctly from the other side of the Joeys pavilion, ie the away teams side.

Give me a location and something to look for, been there plenty of times and never lost, and I will meet you, how about 2.30pm?

Trust you like the banter.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
I just watched on YOU TUBE a VERY SPECIAL 10 minute post on Newington's 150 years of rugby.

There were a number of great old boys who were interviewed and they were tremendous.

If anyone gets a minute have a look, their comments were Gold, very proud and so true of school boy rugby.

Shivers up the spine!

ENJOY.

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
Give me a location and something to look for, been there plenty of times and never lost, and I will meet you, how about 2.30pm

I probably won't get there until around 2.45 to 3.00. I usually watch from the opposite side to Joeys pavilion too. Given you will be arriving well before me, grab yourself a good spot and send me a convo from your inbox here on Green and Gold letting me know where you are. Cheers

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I just watched on YOU TUBE a VERY SPECIAL 10 minute post on Newington's 150 years of rugby.

There were a number of great old boys who were interviewed and they were tremendous.

If anyone gets a minute have a look, their comments were Gold, very proud and so true of school boy rugby.

Shivers up the spine!

ENJOY.

Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: BAR

BD hustler

Frank Row (1)
New prop for view against Scots this weekend, Will Hancock (brother of Alex Hancock who played 1s in 2014/15) back from groin injury. Will make a big impact on the field with his explosive speed and fitness. Also, i've heard through the grape vine that View has shifted Rorke to wing to mark up on Scots gun runner Yassmin.

James Anderson

Frank Row (1)
New prop for view against Scots this weekend, Will Hancock (brother of Alex Hancock who played 1s in 2014/15) back from groin injury. Will make a big impact on the field with his explosive speed and fitness. Also, i've heard through the grape vine that View has shifted Rorke to wing to mark up on Scots gun runner Yassmin.

really? big news out of the view camp then, who will move to #6??!!

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Thought Rourke was out for weeks following Knox game?

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Does anyone have team lists for tomorrow?

Its always interesting to see who has been selected in a particular grade

Would be great if you could post a copy of the team lists on this forum from a game day programme. Please :)

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
I probably won't get there until around 2.45 to 3.00. I usually watch from the opposite side to Joeys pavilion too. Given you will be arriving well before me, grab yourself a good spot and send me a convo from your inbox here on Green and Gold letting me know where you are. Cheers

Will do, hope the rain holds off.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Does anyone have team lists for tomorrow?

Its always interesting to see who has been selected in a particular grade

Would be great if you could post a copy of the team lists on this forum from a game day programme. Please :)

AS, see CAS thread, Waverley has been posted.

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
Knox and New teams attached

Attachments

• IMG_3236.JPG
    IMG_3236.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 343

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
13s age group was a clean sweep of all 5 games to Newington. Most games wins were by 30 plus. Knox only managed one try in the 4 games that I watched.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Some scores from HH:

14A SJC 31 d WC 14
15A SJC 61 d WC 0
16A SJC 32 d WC 12
3rds SJC 38 d WC (2nds) 12
2nds SJC 35 d Barker (1sts) 22

Status
Not open for further replies.