• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2018

Tip the 2018 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
QH, who won in the 15as?
From Shore Instagram, apparently they won
fafbfce936c16b4885845b36ee6b74b2.jpg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Shore 14as had a couple out playing for the Sydney vs Country match as well so may have affected their performance.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
the Shore 14As won't beat Newington's 14As in the last round ... not unless someone's big brother is allowed to play

or a couple of Shore fathers are allowed to help tackle Newington's big boopas

I am starting to see (think) Newington rely on size in younger age groups ... and as everyone catches up in later years, and size becomes less of a factor, the performance drops off

just an opinion/observation

Sparkle Motion

Peter Burge (5)
the Shore 14As won't beat Newington's 14As in the last round . not unless someone's big brother is allowed to play

I am starting to see (think) Newington rely on size in younger age groups . and as everyone catches up in later years, and size becomes less of a factor, the performance drops off

There's an element of truth to that, but I think the coaching and program in year 7 has also been improved immensely. Lots more engagement across the teams.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
the Shore 14As won't beat Newington's 14As in the last round . not unless someone's big brother is allowed to play

I am starting to see (think) Newington rely on size in younger age groups . and as everyone catches up in later years, and size becomes less of a factor, the performance drops off

Think you need to watch them play. Backline is electric - it's where most of the points come.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Question for Wristman or other Scots supporters, it was reported Gavin was out but the AAGPS website has credited him with a try. Is this incorrect and if so do we know who the 2nd rower was that crashed over for Scots just after halftime? Just need it for match report purposes.