• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
16A Riverview def Newington 10-15

15A Newington def Riverview by 80
15B Newington def Riverview by a try
15C Newington def Riverview 29-19
15D Riverview def Newington by 20

14A Riverview def Newington by a try

3rd Newington def Riverview 22-19

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Yes and no - my experience looking back on the last 10 years with son wearing black&white tells me we would have preferred to see him in cerise&blue. Parents generally way friendlier and sociable - my son may have had more friends and less bullying.

Sorry to hear that, my experience is the complete opposite with highly sociable parents. Also the bullying is regrettable, particularly, as as Newington has a well established anti-bullying program that has existed for a number of years.In this matter I believe the Heads of House take action to eliminate this unacceptable behaviour.

But no school is perfect.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
16A Riverview def Newington 10-15

15A Newington def Riverview by 80
15B Newington def Riverview by a try
15C Newington def Riverview 29-19
15D Riverview def Newington by 20

14A Riverview def Newington by a try

3rd Newington def Riverview 22-19

Hello QH, any news on the 13As, to date they have lost only one game and that was to Scots last week 5-10

One eyed pirate

Ward Prentice (10)
Sorry to hear that, my experience is the complete opposite with highly sociable parents. Also the bullying is regrettable, particularly, as as Newington has a well established anti-bullying program that has existed for a number of years.In this matter I believe the Heads of House take action to eliminate this unacceptable behaviour.

But no school is perfect.

I’m sitting behind a group of about 20-25 Shore year 12 boys listening to them abuse some kings reserve players. The arrogance is extreme and especially bad after seeing the respect shown between the joeys kings supporters and players last week. This school produces arrogant boys who are going to get an almighty shock when they school. I have recorded some of it on my phone and am considering whether I should send it to the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.