• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
16A Newington def Riverview 34-17
16B Riverview def Newington 15-5
16C Newington def Riverview 31-17

New faces in the Riverview As have made the age group competitive

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Surely the New side are without a few who are playing in the Opens.

There are up to 10 eligible 16A players playing 1sts or 2nds at any one week.

Coupled with 8 new arrivals in the boarding house at Lane Cove it has an impact. Prior to today Riverview hadn't won any game in this age group since Year 7 to my knowledge.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Anyone know why the Newington 3rds don’t compete in the thirds competition? I caught snippets of Riverview 4ths beating Newington 3rds in a solid match.

It's to accommodate TAS in the 3rds as when you add the TAS and Newington teams together it means that it's about the same number for the other schools to play against in a 'normal' season.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
There are up to 10 eligible 16A players playing 1sts or 2nds at any one week.

Coupled with 8 new arrivals in the boarding house at Lane Cove it has an impact. Prior to today Riverview hadn't won any game in this age group since Year 7 to my knowledge.
I will look over the Shore vs Riverview 16s results with interest as this is the age group Shore has been the second strongest in after New (even jagging victories against them).

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Scots 18 Kings 17

I have been watching some of this Rob. Scots have showed up today!
Kings seemed not as fluid as I thought.
Would there be an upset here just like Battle of Bannockburn when they sent the English home to "think again"

My fav version.

watch

Luca A

Frank Nicholson (4)
Joseph Sua'ali'i has made the decision to sit out the entire AAGPS rugby season at The King's School as Souths continue to firm as his likely long-term destination.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-...rm-as-likely-destination-20200901-p55rd0.html
Is that a decision he can make?