• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2021

Ace Ventura

Ted Fahey (11)
Seriously Ace?

Mate, Max Jorgensen will be the #15 for the GPS 1st XV regardless if he he plays the 1st comp game vs Newington on June 5th or not.

Cheers
L2Scrum

I guess we'll see. Hope you're right, but seeing him limp around this week makes me doubt they'll pick him for the CAS game which is only 2.5 weeks away.

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
I guess we'll see. Hope you're right, but seeing him limp around this week makes me doubt they'll pick him for the CAS game which is only 2.5 weeks away.

Thanks for your feedback AV,

Obviously your ears & eyes are closer to the ground than mine. I wish Max a speedy recovery.

Cheers
Love2scrum

Rippa

Peter Burge (5)
New vs Knox tomorrow
10 boys from year 11 in the 1st side which is a good thing.
But a big ask for a win tomorrow , the 2nds will struggle as usual but the 3rds should go well.

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
New vs Knox tomorrow
10 boys from year 11 in the 1st side which is a good thing.
But a big ask for a win tomorrow , the 2nds will struggle as usual but the 3rds should go well.

Hey Rippa,

I’m hoping for a good game at Stanmore. Knox will be on a high and taking a lot of positives after last weekends game vs Riverview having said this after watching Newington vs Barker they will Be looking into getting their structures and player positions right before the GPS Competition.

Cheers
Love2scrum

Rippa

Peter Burge (5)
Hey Love2 scrum

i hope for a good game and hope New can produce a good win or performance.
There is a lot of players out through injuries and I’m looking forward to see the effect on the side when they return.
The Whole of the Year 11 boys are very good players and there time for success will be next year .

RonnyGibbs

Herbert Moran (7)
Hey Love2 scrum

i hope for a good game and hope New can produce a good win or performance.
There is a lot of players out through injuries and I’m looking forward to see the effect on the side when they return.
The Whole of the Year 11 boys are very good players and there time for success will be next year .

thats gold

Rippa

Peter Burge (5)
Hey Rippa,

I’m hoping for a good game at Stanmore. Knox will be on a high and taking a lot of positives after last weekends game vs Riverview having said this after watching Newington vs Barker they will Be looking into getting their structures and player positions right before the GPS Competition.

Cheers
Love2scrum

New vs Barker was a debacle.
New getting their structure and their player positions right (which I question their Coaches abilities to achieve) is key. This seniors group in hindered by a year 12 group that has not achieved much on the rugby field throughout the years but still get preferential selections because they’re more senior. This mentality, I believe, is hindering this current senior group.
This is through out the Opens teams

RonnyGibbs

Herbert Moran (7)
New vs Barker was a debacle.
New getting their structure and their player positions right (which I question their Coaches abilities to achieve) is key. This seniors group in hindered by a year 12 group that has not achieved much on the rugby field throughout the years but still get preferential selections because they’re more senior. This mentality, I believe, is hindering this current senior group.
This is through out the Opens teams

Back to CAS, with the winners please

ps.. stop bagging kids

Luca A

Frank Nicholson (4)
View v Barker line ups.

Attachments

• 16216409360943448134392174290124.jpg
    16216409360943448134392174290124.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 309