• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2021

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Scots got out of jail today if they turn over that much ball and concede that many penalties against Joeys or View they will pay dearly ……. Heart rate still 140 plus

Scrumcap

Stan Wickham (3)
Anyone seen scrumcap?

I’m here, you would have been packen darkies at 12 all at half time. Shore fitness let them down in the end. What it did show is Riverview will struggle without O’Donnell for the premiership. Told today he had surgery during the week.

The Metre Eater

Ward Prentice (10)
I’m here, you would have been packen darkies at 12 all at half time. Shore fitness let them down in the end. What it did show is Riverview will struggle without O’Donnell for the premiership. Told today he had surgery during the week.

ODonnell I hear will be back for round three. And I can confirm no darkies were packed.

The Grail

Ted Fahey (11)

Don’t agree Scrumcap, Riverview have great depth and Connors (12), Granger (14) and Mathews (15), all had a great game for View. The side will be competitive, much larger picture than one bloke, as brilliant at O’D is.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
At least you didn't have 8 out of the 15 picked from the one school

What's going on with you Flav,

Jumping on to another school thread to whinge why Barker didn't get more, maybe Waverley deserved 8, given they are unbeaten in this season. You make it sound like Barker has been unfairly treated, careful, Barker's team these days doesn't resemble days gone by.

T

timmymont23

I recall that before the COVID impacted 2020 season U16 GPS teams were selected. Is that not happening anymore?

I am sure they are doing a 16s team otherwise max threkeld would be making a team along with joey fowler who may of made a side.

Apparently if a player is year 10 or young for their year in year 11 GPS favour them being selected in the Presidents sides.

The only reason why max jorgensen made the merit team because there was no 16s side

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
D05A128D-627E-4613-963D-5A3B633F9937.jpeg

Rudderless

Alex Ross (28)
From the AAGPS website

Monday 7th

GPS 1ST XV, 2ND XV, 3RD XV – WHITE, BLUE TEAMS –
Training / Medical at The King’s School – 3.30 p.m.
AAGPS Rugby Dinner – The King’s School – 6 p.m.

Tuesday 8th

GPS 1ST XV, 2ND XV, 3RD XV – WHITE, BLUE TEAMS –
Training at The King’s School – 3.30 p.m.

Thursday 10th

GPS 1st XV v CAS 1st XV @ Knox Grammar School – 7pm

GPS 2nd XV v CAS 2nd XV @ Knox Grammar School - 5.45pm

GPS White (3rds) v U18s NSW Country Juniors – Knox Grammar School – 3.15pm

GPS Blue (3rds) v U18s Sydney Juniors – Knox Grammar School – 4.30pm

CAS v GPS LIVE | Cluch

Tuesday 15th

Training
1st XV at St Josephs College; 2nd XV at The Kings School

Thursday 17th

Training
1st XV at St Josephs College; 2nd XV at The Kings School

Friday 18th

GPS 1st XV; GPS 2nd XV
NSW Schools Championships – Daceyville: David Phillips Field & NSW Rugby HQ.

GPS 1st & 2nd XV v winners of the match between CHS v ISA fixture on Tuesday June 8 2021.

BrickLayer

Bob McCowan (2)
Lads, BrickLayer here and new to the forum. Just from looking at the GPS sides, Riverview V. Scots will be looking more fiery than usual in Round 3. Sunset will fall on Bellevue Hill as the sides perform a clash of the titans for the silverware. As Bowen was destined to make GPS 1XV, he has been overtaken by Scots 10 McMullen. Bowen will be looking to reclaim his throne at the top of the 5/8 hierarchy, and his hot head will be evident on the field. As being a View man of myself graduating in 94', I will be most excited for the Round 2 clash of New and View, only because of the outstanding barbecue clinic down at Stanmore. Feel free to reply with some thoughts or predictions about the season thus far, its been a great one!

Cheerio, BrickLayer

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Welcome Bricklayer.

I was surprised Bowen was bumped by the Scots fly half. He didn’t really feature in the Joeys v Scots trial or perhaps he was injured.

On a seperate note, I was at New for the game on Saturday. I was excited about the BBQ based on reputation. Unfortunately it didn’t live up to the hype, my egg and sausage role was really quite poor (vs . The options at HH) Hopefully they improve as the season progresses.

Lads, BrickLayer here and new to the forum. Just from looking at the GPS sides, Riverview V. Scots will be looking more fiery than usual in Round 3. Sunset will fall on Bellevue Hill as the sides perform a clash of the titans for the silverware. As Bowen was destined to make GPS 1XV, he has been overtaken by Scots 10 McMullen. Bowen will be looking to reclaim his throne at the top of the 5/8 hierarchy, and his hot head will be evident on the field. As being a View man of myself graduating in 94', I will be most excited for the Round 2 clash of New and View, only because of the outstanding barbecue clinic down at Stanmore. Feel free to reply with some thoughts or predictions about the season thus far, its been a great one!

Cheerio, BrickLayer