• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2021

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
2 of the CAS team playing super rugby now too; Reimer & Edmed. That was a cracking game, Sua'ali'i almost scored in the corner to take the victory on the bell but Ben Bryden stopped him.

Yes, cracker of a match. Whatever happened to Morreti? He was a wallaby in waiting.

bring back rucking

Fred Wood (13)
CAS 13 Ilias being red carded for an awkward tackle in the second half changed the momentum of that game. It was looking like quite the blow out to CAS up until that event. Suali in year 9, who would have thought he would play such limited schoolboy rugby from that point on (injured for most of 19, covid in 20 and NRL in 21)

todd carney

Frank Row (1)
Just saw this, does it mean spectators are limited to families only ?

Attendance will be limited to two spectators and siblings per athlete, and families are asked to maintain physical distance when in the seating area. All spectators must record their attendance upon entry at the electronic sign in provided.

http://aagps.nsw.edu.au/fixtures/ru...luesntry-juniors-gps-blue-3rds-v-u18s-sydney/

I hope not! Really looking forward to watching the all Joeys front row go about their business. Any news about ponchos being provided upon entry?

Todd

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
I hope not! Really looking forward to watching the all Joeys front row go about their business. Any news about ponchos being provided upon entry?

Todd
Spectators are welcomed Ace, just need to do the covid sign in, like everywhere else.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
Spectators are welcomed Ace, just need to do the covid sign in, like everywhere else.

And by the looks of Cluch there are already a few spectators there not filling that criteria. So, by signing in using the QR it should be OK.

And it already looks cold there.

massivehog100

Frank Row (1)
MHOG here...

Can't help but comment on the volume of the CAS contingent in front of the camera on the stream. Not only have they without fail not stopped abusing the players of the GPS2, but have also slandered the 14, 10 and 15 of the GPS2 side. Disappointing that without supervision this occurs.

Over and out,
MHOG100

Tap and Go

Frank Row (1)
MHOG here.

Can't help but comment on the volume of the CAS contingent in front of the camera on the stream. Not only have they without fail not stopped abusing the players of the GPS2, but have also slandered the 14, 10 and 15 of the GPS2 side. Disappointing that without supervision this occurs.

Over and out,
MHOG100

MHOG100, couldn't agree more. Heard one of the students in the crowd call out to GPS 12, Conners, when he slipped over making a run. "You look like a fool...and you're on live stream". I couldn't help but think that he sounded like a fool making this comment. In very tough playing conditions it would be quite difficult to keep your feet all the time, and considering that this student is in the stand and not playing this evening means he probably shouldn't be calling anyone out on how they are playing.
Just my thoughts,
TnG

BubblerTodd

Frank Row (1)
MHOG100, couldn't agree more. Heard one of the students in the crowd call out to GPS 12, Conners, when he slipped over making a run. "You look like a fool.and you're on live stream". I couldn't help but think that he sounded like a fool making this comment. In very tough playing conditions it would be quite difficult to keep your feet all the time, and considering that this student is in the stand and not playing this evening means he probably shouldn't be calling anyone out on how they are playing.
Just my thoughts,
TnG
it’s honestly quite upsetting when these boys give up their time during a busy year, tough conditions. Couldn’t agree more, not like they were selected! That’s my 2 cents BT

BubblerTodd

Frank Row (1)
Paddy Burns scores a hat-trick in round 1 and gets the first try tonight. This kid knows how to score a try!
No wonder there are talks between the Rugby league club Penrith Panthers. Reports indicate they are keen to lock the rare talent up. Only hope this doesn’t take him out of the GPS competition for this season
BT

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
For all their money you would think Knox could provide a decent playing surface. Quite inferior to HH No. 1! Joeys should install some lights.