• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringTheBiff

Frank Nicholson (4)
Alright.....let me step in here.

As one of the wise old owls in this tree I and others have all seen this before. Accusations made agaisnt a school can get out of hand and then you have another person jump in and then it is a free for all. There is a difference between slander and banter (which I know well)

slander
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
example. XXXXX are a bunch of filthy cheating players.

banter.
the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
example. XXXXX boys often find it hard to park daddy's Roll Royce in the staff car park.

If you don't wish to be banned and feel Cyclopaths wrath, for goodness sake let this go. Even if we see the video eventually, remember SCHOOLS will also be watching this. In the spirit of the AAGPS lets try to not start a flame war between schools. We are better then this.

View attachment 14229
had no intention at calling the kings boys cheats, just some play that may get reviewed such as a headbutt to shore 10. Just stuff that cant be in our game and has to be noticed.

Ace Ventura

Ted Fahey (11)
Just adding the table for the 3rd XV, as it stands from the weekend results - there are many supporters for these schools and how they are going in this comp...

View attachment 14230

copied from here:

And many thanks to INP for his regular match updates, its greatly appreciated
got to feel for the boys from High, struggling against an unsympathetic system in their non-rugby-friendly school, but still fronting up and copping a flogging every week.

Incidentally, last Monday saw the funeral of legendary High Coach Tony Hannon, who produced some very good 1st XV teams over his 40 year career at High. He was a good coach and a good man. His funeral was well attended by Joeys people, with whom he had developed strong friendships, including Br Anthony Boyd. Vale.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Do you recall "Sportal".....that was the centre of all filth and slander. I left there in 2010 and found this place.
No, not him, but others here were positively certifiable. One these nutters wanted to do a Jacker Ripper and cut me into pieces.He actually spoke to you not so longer ago. He was full of stories, that he heard on the grapevine. Claimed he was at Joeys about the same time you were. For me it didn't gel, he lives in a fantasy world detached from reality, pretending be someone he is not. A clear candidate for professional psychological help.

There were others, one who had a obsession with the 2013 Newington 1st XV. He really was a, very disturbed Nutter. So Abusive to Newington, he would be charged with Child Abuse, in this day and age. Hopefully, they all have been committed and reside in isolation. away from the public.

Doublecut

Frank Nicholson (4)
No, not him, but others here were positively certifiable. One these nutters wanted to do a Jacker Ripper and cut me into pieces.He actually spoke to you not so longer ago. He was full of stories, that he heard on the grapevine. Claimed he was at Joeys about the same time you were. For me it didn't gel, he lives in a fantasy world detached from reality, pretending be someone he is not. A clear candidate for professional psychological help.

There were others, one who had a obsession with the 2013 Newington 1st XV. He really was a, very disturbed Nutter. So Abusive to Newington, he would be charged with Child Abuse, in this day and age. Hopefully, they all have been committed and reside in isolation. away from the public.
Sportal was a website (not a person) in the late 90’s early 2000’s with forums just like here. I don’t think there were mods back then though because pretty much anything went.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
He was a good coach and a good man.
Tony was indeed.

In 1993 he had a chance to win the premiership with a stellar homegrown team.
It was expected that a title would kick start future rugby development at the school.
Older heads know the travesty and injustice of what transpired that season.

Tony deserved better and so did Sydney High.

1993.jpg

Back row: B McKay, L Mann, C Allardice, J Jones-Hughes, S Makhoul, L Mussett, B Tyrrell
Second row: E Jones, M McKay, G Cummins, B Smailes, R Sheriff, G de Merindol
Front row: C Murray, M Stcherbina (Vice Captain), A M Hannon Esq (Coach), S Taumoepeau (Captain), R J Stratford Esq (Principal), D Shaw, B Smith

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Newington has announced that it plans to establish a campus on the Mid-North Coast. similar to Glen Gary, in 2024. Boys will rotate out each term in groups of sixty boys in year 9. Personally, I rather we spent the Money on expanded boarding at Stanmore. Clearly it will impact on our 15s Rugby, over terms two and three.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
KINGS and SHORE.... we need your results.

The comp tables below are incomplete as we do not have all the results.

comp Tables - Round 2 interim.jpg

Attachments

• weekly results - Round 2 interim.jpg
    weekly results - Round 2 interim.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.