• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyvernboy

Banned
Hi Hornsby4life

Easy boss !! Obviously there are a lot of rumours and/or misleading info on the chat and sometimes it gets misunderstood. If, on your info Shore was at full strength, then all credit to Wav. Wav is a good side this year but most would have bet on Shore ( not with great certainty ). Barker did play well against Joeys and all good for them. Let's be cool. Sportsmanship and respect for the opposition is a key aspect of schoolboy sport.

Wyvernboy

wyvernboy

Banned
Hornsby4life

Check out the CAS chat.

Someone called Rugby League says :

Waverley beat a "depleted and illness ridden " Shore.

I don't know Shore's team or Wav's team but for Rugby League to say that Shore was depleted and illness ridden " means he either :

1) knows what he is talking about
2) doesn't know what he is talking about or
3) wants to cause trouble.

? What is the truth ? Somewhere in between I'd imagine.

Wyvernboy

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
Hornsby4life

Check out the CAS chat.

I don't know Shore's team or Wav's team but for Rugby League to say that Shore was depleted and illness ridden " means he either :

1) knows what he is talking about
2) doesn't know what he is talking about or
3) wants to cause trouble.

? What is the truth ? Somewhere in between I'd imagine.

Wyvernboy
W, I think you are probably correct ie Somewhere in between.
I know Waves definitely had 4 out but given the Flu and injuries at the moment to all schools, I bet Shore did too!
Having watched last weeks game v Shore, the take out was the improvement of the Waves side.
This age group has been very strong over the years, beating Joeys and other GPS schools throughout this age group and last years 16as were 8 from 8 until Covid ended things.
Whilst 16s is very different to Opens, and there are a few back from last years Waves 1s, it is a strong side on paper, but not on grass until last week. The 1s were quire impressive last week and you would think tomorrows game v New should be a beauty.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
TIPS....LAST CALL.
Line out mark and Loose Carry.....I need your tips

Last-Call-Bar-Broadway-10-24-2009_5878.jpg

Joker

Greg Davis (50)

well.....someone called "Cerisemanic" told me that the Joeys 1st XV lived in a shoe box in the middle of the road.....
Enough of this.
Sparing with CAS lads is a waste of drinking time.
Back to the rugby.

Just in case you don't get the joke.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
TIPS Week 2.

Lineout Mark and Loose carry I gave you all away teams as you didn't get your tips in.,
Rob hart.....I chose Scots and gave you all the away teams.

TIPS- Week 2.jpg

FoleyBealeFolau

Ward Prentice (10)
Cranbrook 16As, Riverview 16As and St Augustine’s 16As had a round robin this morning with each team playing a half against each other with the scores being

Cranbrook 10-7 Riverview
St Augustine’s 12-0 Cranbrook

Riverview beating Augustine’s by a few tries

Rugby League

Peabody

Herbert Moran (7)
TIPS Week 2.
Lineout Mark and Loose carry I gave you all away teams as you didn't get your tips in.,
Rob hart.....I chose Scots and gave you all the away teams.

View attachment 13553

It’s most gratifying to see that Monsieur Hart has overcome his natural instincts / class prejudices to back my old Alma Mater, Great Unwashed Grammar, against Joey’s today.

Last edited:

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joeys 16A 19 Knox 16A 17 (good game, just one kick in it)
Joeys 15A 29 Knox 15A 5
Joeys 14A 52 Knox 14A 0
Joeys 13A 68 Knox 13A 0

Status
Not open for further replies.