• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustyy

Peter Burge (5)
What’s the other winger like for Kings? Never seen his name at GPS Aths (but they do seem to have a good depth of sprinters) or coming up through 16As etc.
The other winger is also another runner in the kings 4x100 runner. He’ll be in the GPS teams next year - winger or fullback. Watch that space

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The other winger is also another runner in the kings 4x100 runner. He’ll be in the GPS teams next year - winger or fullback. Watch that space
Seems to be Indian surname, must be a 1st in any GPS school team of the 6 schools, great to see so much diversity now in rugby and the GPS in general

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Was he GPS 16s last year? Just never recall the name previously
aadesh is of Sri Lankan heritage, he started of in the 13Bs and never played a full season of As till 16s where I believe he started of in the Bs their aswell and the season was obviously cut short due to covid….

he actually did not make any gps side last year, two other kings wingers did in Tonga current 1st xv winger and Luke maroun who’s got injured from his harrold Matts szn With parra.

kings will have the greatest problem of all next season with selections with having lots of depth in the backs, those 3 names the 2nd xv fullback who is in year 10 starting gps 16s fullback, 2nds winger yaffa I believe who has scored to many try’s to count in the last couple of weeks…. And fakafunu who should clearly be the starting 12 for kings this season in my own opnion. The 13 and 10 for kings 2nds are also very handy players, watts (16 year old) and McLachlan who has a great kick on him.

they aslo do have two 16s pres halfbacks from last year in levy and smith who are playing 3rds and 4ths at the moment.

exciting times for kings footy for next year I do say, joeys in this age group have been very strong aswell but I do belive some of their boys were underage (year 8 playing in the 13s)

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Was he GPS 16s last year? Just never recall the name previously
aadesh is of Sri Lankan heritage, he started of in the 13Bs and never played a full season of As till 16s where I believe he started of in the Bs their aswell and the season was obviously cut short due to covid….

he actually did not make any gps side last year, two other kings wingers did in Tonga current 1st xv winger and Luke maroun who’s got injured from his harrold Matts szn With parra.

kings will have the greatest problem of all next season with selections with having lots of depth in the backs, those 3 names the 2nd xv fullback who is in year 10 starting gps 16s fullback, 2nds winger yaffa I believe who has scored to many try’s to count in the last couple of weeks…. And fakafunu who should clearly be the starting 12 for kings this season in my own opnion. The 13 and 10 for kings 2nds are also very handy players, watts (16 year old) and McLachlan who has a great kick on him.

they aslo do have two 16s pres halfbacks from last year in levy and smith who are playing 3rds and 4ths at the moment.

exciting times for kings footy for next year I do say, joeys in this age group have been very strong aswell but I do belive some of their boys were underage (year 8 playing in the 13s)
Thanks, this explains why I haven’t heard the name before. Quite an achievement from 13Bs to 1st XV King’s in year 11. TKS Aths definitely has good depth in sprinting so yes will be interesting to see 11 to 15 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.