• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albi

Allen Oxlade (6)
Joker, any chance of a new tipster (me) taking the spot of another tipster who hasn’t submitted tips for weeks and is obviously not playing anymore, if there are any? Happy to start from 0.

if so,
View by +12
Joeys by +10
New by +10

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Doug's father was Capt of Athletics if I recall. Fraser was in year 11 in 93.
My father ran against Burssil on the SCG in 1957 (my Dad is the TAS boy at the back)

ath.jpg

Last edited:

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Simple. Starve him of the ball.
Furthermore teams that play Joeys need to learn when to keep or kick possession of the ball.
Going into the game planning to shut so and so down won’t work. That’s exactly what happened to the boys from Stanmore last weekend and the end result was 6 tries to 2.
Was about to go down this road.

Possession retention which Scots are quite good at and I would be drilling it into touch when required. Scots have a very well out together Rolling Maul which is very sapping. No stand out forwards IMO and they play that way.

Will be a great contest as both sides very fit.

LineoutMark

Bob McCowan (2)
joeys +10
shore +5
new + 7

I think view could be in for an upset and the same for Kings. Both teams playing a bit below their standards.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
TIPS ROUND THREE

TIPS- Week 9.jpg

NEW ADDITION- If you predict the winner with the exact points spread you will get 10 points.

example....Joeys v Scots.

Final result. Joeys 17 Scots 10

1. OlderSlower chose Joeys by 5
This is awarded 3 points because it is below the point spread.

2. ItsnotPink chose Joeys by 8
This awarded 5 points because it is above and within the 5 point margin (eg. +8, +9, +10, +11 & +12)

3. Lindommer chose Joeys by 7
This is awarded 10 points because it was the exact points difference.

4. Subbie chose Scots by 7
This is awarded 0 points

Last edited:

LineoutMark

Bob McCowan (2)
I think Shore will have the upper hand over view this week, after their narrow loss against kings they will be firing . If view is missing players as well it will make it a tough battle on the Shore old boys day. Could be a nice throwback to 2016.

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
TIPS ROUND THREE

View attachment 14254

NEW ADDITION- If you predict the winner with the exact points spread you will get 10 points.

example....Joeys v Scots.

Final result. Joeys 17 Scots 10

1. OlderSlower chose Joeys by 5
This is awarded 3 points because it is below the point spread.

2. ItsnotPink chose Joeys by 8
This awarded 5 points because it is above and within the 5 point margin (eg. +8, +9, +10, +11 & +12)

3. Lindommer chose Joeys by 7
This is awarded 10 points because it was the exact points difference.

4. Subbie chose Scots by 7
This is awarded 0 points and the scorn of.....

His Royal Principal Ian Lambert, Duke of Bellevue Hill, Earl of Double Bay Baron Knox, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Gucci, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Armani, Member of the Order of Merit, Grand Master and First and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the Scots College Empire, Knight of the Order of Tintern, Additional Member of the Order of Saville Row, Extra Companion of the Queen’s Service Order, Royal Chief of the Order of Rose Bay, Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Vaucluse, Extraordinary Commander of the Order of Cadet Corp, Prep School Lion Merit badges, Lord of his Most Honourable Scots College Council, Privy Councillor of the Charisma Privy Council for Scots College, Lord High Admiral of the Scots College boat shed.
J,

My tips for round 3.
Shore by 5
Scots by 7
New by 5

Cheers WLF3

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Drug test on Scots backline anyone notice the size? no way 16 year olds look like that naturally
This is common to the Scots College.
Do you remember the 6’5” winger who weighed roughly 110 kilograms?
The only person I know who ever ran 100m and threw the Shot Put at the AAGPS athletics.

A very smart young man who is in the USA majoring in quantitative analysis of markets and organizations and mathematics.

1492575292483.jpg

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)

Do you remember the 6’5” winger who weighed roughly 110 kilograms?The only person I know who ever ran 100m and threw the Shot Put at the AAGPS athletics.

A very smart young man who is in the USA majoring in quantitative analysis of markets and organizations and mathematics.

View attachment 14257
Absolute weapon with incredible highlights

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
It would be a huge disgrace for the Scots college to be caught up in a cheating scandal it would bring shame to the school largely.

Good weights nutritional program does not build some of the body's in the backline of that team
Be advised that moderator here is not a fan of such speculation.
It has been done to death already going back a long way.
I feel other schools picked up their game and discovered ways to bring down the monsters.

Kings School had a way.....head on and then realised it took other tactics

Albi

Allen Oxlade (6)
It would be a huge disgrace for the Scots college to be caught up in a cheating scandal it would bring shame to the school largely.

Good weights nutritional program does not build some of the body's in the backline of that team
It was a group of boys, not the school.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
It was a group of boys, not the school.
Well, maybe not

Albi

Allen Oxlade (6)
Well, maybe not

Wow, I hadn’t seen that smh article but I think I will leave it there.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
This is common to the Scots College.
The only person I know who ever ran 100m and threw the Shot Put at the AAGPS athletics.

View attachment 14257
Think he's playing American Football also.

You might be forgetting the View Fullback from 05,06 John Grant. Would of been this size and won the AAGPS Athletics 100m, 200m, Shot Put, Long Jump and Relays. A record at the time for an individual. True freak that played a while for Eastwood but kind of disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.