• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Well done to Churchie in the Brisbane GPS comp for knocking off favourite's Nudgee College 33-27 in the last 5 minutes of Round 3.

O

Old High Boy

Congrats Mr Medow

Will we be seeing you in 2028 for the next win?

LOL I think Medow got his head chopped off by the mods... (and rightly so)

Congratulations to Shore, and a well deserved win - the GPS rugby comp needs a competitive Shore school for the future...

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
I watched the last 10 minutes (I am time poor this evening) and I was surprised at how much ball Scots kicked when down by 4.
And they were kicking it when just inside their own half too - I would have thought ball in hand was the way to go in the last 10 mins.
The joeys defence might have had something to do with that

Gerald Merk

Bob McCowan (2)
And possibly a criminal act as well; if cluch can clearly show the incident, then the school and the View lad involved, should prosecute
Not saying anything didn’t happen but from clutch and looking at the Riverview player crouching on the ground, you cannot see any hit from a shore old boy. Could definatly of happened but clutch has not picked up anything

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)
Fittler was a standout in Scots-Joeys match, wore No.15 jersey but played outside centre first half, ran over defenders 3-4 times in the first half and nailed Joeys/NSW 13 Rohan Leahy every time he ran. Was best on ground until end of first half when replaced for HIA. Future Star

Fittler was a standout in Scots-Joeys match, wore No.15 jersey but played outside centre first half, ran over defenders 3-4 times in the first half and nailed Joeys/NSW 13 Rohan Leahy every time he ran. Was best on ground until end of first half when replaced for HIA. Future Star
I’m not sure about that. I thought Patrick brown at fullback belayed exceptionally well and executed some good attacking Plays in transition.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
New 34-tks 22, Newington were by a slight margin the more nimble, more creative side, but not by much
Respectfully, I disagree. I thought Newington were the much better side both on defense and attack. They got the ball out to their backs extremely well which lead to the majority of their tries. On two occasions, Newington also performed two great try-saving tackles. The forwards were great at holding possession and were very calm when kings were right on the try line about to score. Every single player on that team did their job great but James McGregor was clearly the best player on the field and deserves man of the match.

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Gr
Respectfully, I disagree. I thought Newington were the much better side both on defense and attack. They got the ball out to their backs extremely well which lead to the majority of their tries. On two occasions, Newington also performed two great try-saving tackles. The forwards were great at holding possession and were very calm when kings were right on the try line about to score. Every single player on that team did their job great but James McGregor was clearly the best player on the field and deserves man of the match.
Great win by the boys today. Billy Dickens as Captain another fine game.

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
For those who still want more schoolboy rugby SA Western Cape school boy derby Paarl Boys vs Paarl Gim currently live streamed on YouTube. SA schools rugby has to be the most competitive in the world. The under 16As of Paarl Boys, Bishops, Michaelhouse etc play at the standard of 1st XV of Joeys and Nudgee etc

Status
Not open for further replies.