• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Good evening

Tick, tick, tick....the clock is running.

Tips please.

1685004747261.png

I taught the son of this mum at Scots Prep.
Who can name her?
BTW....a class lady who would wear sweat pants and Manly jersey to school drop off.
A real northern beaches girl.

View attachment 16165

The mums were all lovely in their own way. Sure some were trophy wives but they all wanted the best for their sons.
Today I am still in friends with one mother who was one of Australias top models in the 1970's.
Jokers got me bricked

Gen Blue 18s Prediction

1. Hamish Grover
2. Lapina Ata
3. Tom Goddard
4. Toby Brial
5. Zion Poithia
6. Ollie Aboud
7. Benji Noble
8. Liam Sullivan
9. Hwi Sharples
10. Joe Dillon
11. Hadley Tonga
12. Tyrese Lokeni
13. Liam Grover
14. Leo Jacques
15. Tom Klem
16. Bailey Park
17. Lotu Vunipola
18. Edwin Langi
19. Ned Erricson
20. Austin Durbidge
21. Henry Curll
22. Tom Klem
23. Mitch Woods

TheBatman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Gen Blue 18s Prediction

1. Hamish Grover
2. Lapina Ata
3. Tom Goddard
4. Toby Brial
5. Zion Poithia
6. Ollie Aboud
7. Benji Noble
8. Liam Sullivan
9. Hwi Sharples
10. Joe Dillon
11. Hadley Tonga
12. Tyrese Lokeni
13. Liam Grover
14. Leo Jacques
15. Tom Klem
16. Bailey Park
17. Lotu Vunipola
18. Edwin Langi
19. Ned Erricson
20. Austin Durbidge
21. Henry Curll
22. Tom Klem
23. Mitch Woods
Does this include any CAS/ISA players or just some of the best GPS players?

jack andrews

Stan Wickham (3)
Gen Blue 18s Prediction

1. Hamish Grover
2. Lapina Ata
3. Tom Goddard
4. Toby Brial
5. Zion Poithia
6. Ollie Aboud
7. Benji Noble
8. Liam Sullivan
9. Hwi Sharples
10. Joe Dillon
11. Hadley Tonga
12. Tyrese Lokeni
13. Liam Grover
14. Leo Jacques
15. Tom Klem
16. Bailey Park
17. Lotu Vunipola
18. Edwin Langi
19. Ned Erricson
20. Austin Durbidge
21. Henry Curll
22. Tom Klem
23. Mitch Woods
Brial over sullivan

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Gen Blue 18s Prediction

1. Hamish Grover
2. Lapina Ata
3. Tom Goddard
4. Toby Brial
5. Zion Poithia
6. Ollie Aboud
7. Benji Noble
8. Liam Sullivan
9. Hwi Sharples
10. Joe Dillon
11. Hadley Tonga
12. Tyrese Lokeni
13. Liam Grover
14. Leo Jacques
15. Tom Klem
16. Bailey Park
17. Lotu Vunipola
18. Edwin Langi
19. Ned Erricson
20. Austin Durbidge
21. Henry Curll
22. Tom Klem
23. Mitch Woods

no Boston fakafunu ?

lotu is in the 2nds at kings so will be difficult to make the team, has been done like last year tyrese lokeni played 2nds and made nsw ynder

Ben Anaboat

Frank Row (1)
I am interested to see kings second xv match up against view second xv. I have heard only great things about both their 10 and hope to see some good quality footy from Sam (sesy) Sharman and Ben Sawyer.

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Agree, espescially because NSW teams and GPS teams want a line out where 4-8 can all lift and jump.
Edwin is a prop, all selectors know it and all coaches know it.

I hope he is not punished for being placed into the second row, I believe he is the best prop at kings and in the second row due to his height being close to the other second rowers at the school.

snousie

Frank Row (1)
I am interested to see kings second xv match up against view second xv. I have heard only great things about both their 10 and hope to see some good quality footy from Sam (sesy) Sharman and Ben Sawyer.
I don't understand the "sesy" part of this comment, but I'm only going to hope it isn't as dirty as it sounds. I think Sam Sharman is a maturing player who has some tricks up his sleeve; it will definitely be interesting to see the response of the Kings 10.

Why is everyone so quick to pick Dillon over Fakafanua. The kid can play, every time he has the ball in hand I get excited, and on defense he tackles like a second rower. He’s gonna be something one day I guarantee it.

Not a fan of Kings as a school but I must say they have some very promising players coming through… Wouldn’t surprise me if The GPS side is filled with them.

Cheers

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Why is everyone so quick to pick Dillon over Fakafanua. The kid can play, every time he has the ball in hand I get excited, and on defense he tackles like a second rower. He’s gonna be something one day I guarantee it.

Not a fan of Kings as a school but I must say they have some very promising players coming through… Wouldn’t surprise me if The GPS side is filled with them.

Cheers

I have to disagree with this comment, Fakafanua has been selected in the team of the week for two weeks in a row. Some might overlook him but those “some” are clearly schoolboys from view mentioning there school.

Status
Not open for further replies.