• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRYDNLM_0184

Frank Nicholson (4)
Gen blue 18s 1st xv 2023
1. mckinnon knox
2. Ata newington
3. Jorgenson newington
4. Erricson knox
5. Poitha waverley
6. Penisini (whatever club he’s playing for)
7. Durbridge kings
8. Darling joeys
9. Sharples joeys
10. ????
11. Tonga kings
12. Jorgenson joeys
13. Jacques scots
14. Grover Riverview
15. Klem shore

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Top 50 Schools.jpg

Dustyy

Peter Burge (5)
Gen blue 18s 1st xv 2023
1. mckinnon knox
2. Ata newington
3. Jorgenson newington
4. Erricson knox
5. Poitha waverley
7. Durbridge kings
8. Darling joeys
9. Sharples joeys
10. ????
11. Tonga kings
12. Jorgenson joeys
13. Jacques scots
14. Grover Riverview
15. Klem shore
Hmmm before you post work out who has left school - pretty sure darling and Penisini have left… don’t follow the previous years and fall into the trap of the sectors particularly those from the gps who follow the selection policy that you have to have been selected all the way through the gen blue selections. The general consensus is joeys Scot’s and kings are favoured in 2023 and you only have a handful. The key is picking those players not only with the skills but the desire for their team to win. Joeys have perfected this - they win regardless of whether the other team is better or not. They play for their school and not themselves

The Ghost of Raelene

Mark Ella (57)
And yeah that team is pretty bias and I know the forum it’s written on but there is talent through the ISA at Oakhill, St Pats and no doubt Auggies. Also have to consider the country kids and State system. Whatever scraps remain at sports highs

Rudderless

Alex Ross (28)
Info for boys chosen into the NSW rep pathway program in 2023.

Published 29th Nov

Under 10's thru to Under 18's

Last edited:

Rudderless

Alex Ross (28)

ASRU ARE SEEKING NOMINATIONS FOR A BOYS SCHOOL (XV) AND A GIRLS SCHOOL TO REPRESENT AUSTRALIA AT THE PRESTIGIOUS 2023 SANIX TOURNAMENT IN JAPAN.

Just announced

Boys (XV) - Downlands College (Toowoomba QLD)

Girls (7’s) - Kings Christian College (Gold Coast QLD)

Last edited:

The Ghost of Raelene

Mark Ella (57)
In the annual back patting and big noting address sent out by Riverview there seems to be plans for the upgrade/development of the fields which is very pleasing to hear (just what they planned. Keep them content) I’m sure.

92513F1F-D6A5-4591-BEED-F6B8738A6986.jpeg
I like the idea of bringing it in towards the natural hill and utilise all of the hill. No need to overdevelop it, keep it simple and practical like what Kings have done on the car park side. Could be even better if it’s nice and close to the field like Joeys. I’d also turn that 1B field into a synthetic with Touch footy being a sport now and Soccer can play matches when wet. Also a training option for Rugby, Athletics when it’s wet.

Any progress is good on the current situation.

The Grail

Ted Fahey (11)
In the annual back patting and big noting address sent out by Riverview there seems to be plans for the upgrade/development of the fields which is very pleasing to hear (just what they planned. Keep them content) I’m sure.

View attachment 15043 I like the idea of bringing it in towards the natural hill and utilise all of the hill. No need to overdevelop it, keep it simple and practical like what Kings have done on the car park side. Could be even better if it’s nice and close to the field like Joeys. I’d also turn that 1B field into a synthetic with Touch footy being a sport now and Soccer can play matches when wet. Also a training option for Rugby, Athletics when it’s wet.

Any progress is good on the current situation.
Thanks for sharing TGoR, we received this yesterday as well. This development was initially going to occur close behind Shore as they completed their impressive Northbridge upgrade. Due to negative press that followed Shore's development, the decision was made to delay, as the lefties in the media love a good story about a GPS school, and its only sporting to give them time to reload... ;-)

Last edited:

The Ghost of Raelene

Mark Ella (57)
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend anyone build a stand like Shore as impressive a build as it is, it’s a massive target.

View would be wise to develop in the sense of landscaping over major construction. View does have the benefit of the natural amphitheatre that Northbridge did not though.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend anyone build a stand like Shore as impressive a build as it is, it’s a massive target.

View would be wise to develop in the sense of landscaping over major construction. View does have the benefit of the natural amphitheatre that Northbridge did not though.
Fingers crossed View make good use of the natural amphitheatre and don’t over amp the construction. The money should be spent on good drainage for the surface and the hill as a first priority. It could be quite spectacular.

I remember the GPS athletics was held at View in 88 because all the synthetic tracks in Sydney were being redone. It worked very well.

Rudderless

Alex Ross (28)
Congratulations to

Archie Campbell (Joeys)
Oscar Jorgenson (Joeys)
James McGregor (New)
Angus Staniforth (Kings)
Hadley Tonga (Kings)
Hwi Sharples (Joeys)
Thomas Klem (Shore)

Live on Stan Sport from Auckland NZ

1670409484669.png

1670410559921.png

Last edited:

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Hen
Gen blue 18s 1st xv 2023
1. mckinnon knox
2. Ata newington
3. Jorgenson newington
4. Erricson knox
5. Poitha waverley
7. Durbridge kings
8. Darling joeys
9. Sharples joeys
10. ????
11. Tonga kings
12. Jorgenson joeys
13. Jacques scots
14. Grover Riverview
15. Klem shore
Henry james at 10 from scots he played Gen Blue last year and also what about Zach Fittler he was class last year for Scots and in the national comp

Status
Not open for further replies.