• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

dribble

Frank Nicholson (4)
After watching on Saturday, I would say Kings are still trying to get the right combinations. I thought the view backline showed a few weakness‘ in both attack and defence. Not major ones but I must say to me after a few changes were made in the centres the backs seemed to break the advantage line with more straight running. I guess with the limited game time and trial period they just need to hit the right combination?

InsiderScoop

Chris McKivat (8)
After watching on Saturday, I would say Kings are still trying to get the right combinations. I thought the view backline showed a few weakness‘ in both attack and defence. Not major ones but I must say to me after a few changes were made in the centres the backs seemed to break the advantage line with more straight running. I guess with the limited game time and trial period they just need to hit the right combination?

Anything in particular that stood out to you?

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Can't see them moving from a midfield with Boston and Tyrese - they have been working on the two of them for years!

Hankspank

Larry Dwyer (12)
Which Eastwood colts side is the Kings game against?
It's an U/18's selection Waleed so all colts players (or players who are in the U/18 squad for state champs that don't have school rugby that day) who are U/18 are to play. Not a specific Eastwood colts graded team. Will mostly be 2nd & 3rd graders

Last edited:

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Is anyone aware if oakhill will be playing a game Saturday? If not can see a large amount of boys playing for the eastwood under 18 team from there.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Eastwood must have enough guys of a certain standard to do this without it being silly.

These players will be eligible to be picked for Aus U18s like the School Boys so I like the idea if they are competitive. Dan Nelson from View was picked for Aus u18s while playing Colts for Uni if I remember correctly.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Dates to remember
TIPS close Friday 28 May
TIPS published Saturday 29 May
Results published Sunday 30 May

If you have registered and forget your tips your are given the AWAY team as your selection with no margin.
There have been rounds in the past where all away teams got up.
If you look at the round below, you could say that in 5 out of 6 games the away teams will win.

Sometimes God does smile down on you.
TIPs 2023- Trial 1.jpg

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Eastwood must have enough guys of a certain standard to do this without it being silly.

These players will be eligible to be picked for Aus U18s like the School Boys so I like the idea if they are competitive. Dan Nelson from View was picked for Aus u18s while playing Colts for Uni if I remember correctly.

I believe a kings staff member works in the rugby program of Eastwood colts that’s how this game is being set up.

a majority of the team will be filled with boys from 1st XV sides last year who were young, whilst also having many boys who just attend a public school ect.

Should be a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.