• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Team lists for the weekend are always appreciated.
If you come across one, please post it up.
Plus injury updates (real ones.....enough of the black propaganda)

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Where are your tips 2.jpg

JackJill

Sydney Middleton (9)
Does anyone have a clue why Joeys are playing Oakhill and Auggies at their respective home grounds? The 1st XV will be at Castle Hill while the 2nds are at Narrabeen. Are they fixing up the fields or anything along that line at Joeys? Seems quite peculiar and frustrating to have them at separate locations.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Does anyone have a clue why Joeys are playing Oakhill and Auggies at their respective home grounds? The 1st XV will be at Castle Hill while the 2nds are at Narrabeen. Are they fixing up the fields or anything along that line at Joeys? Seems quite peculiar and frustrating to have them at separate locations.
Nothing sinister just that Joeys had two trial games at home last year (Knox and Barker). This year we play away. It is just a shame the 2nds can't play with the 1st XV at Castle Hill but putting up Joeys 2nds v Oakhill 2nds would be a massive mismatch. This is why Joeys chose Augustines game as this will be a much tighter game....should be.

BTW....if you pop over to the CAS thread they are hard at work digging a hole. That is discussing "the word that shall never be spoken".
Stay away from this topic as you may feel the wrath of Cyclopath

13841.gif

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Put some gibberish out on the bottom of page 51 on my thoughts of this week.

It's a really good round of games. From a GPS point of view the Kings v Scots game is interesting. Both with fairly un challenged games last weekend (no disrespect to Stannies and Eastwood). Both GPS & CAS comps look very even. Would surprise me to see a team go double round undefeated this year.

William McIlrath

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone wanna give their two cents worth on this weekends game?

View attachment 15861

Knox vs Shore at the Fields of Bannockburn
Newington v "They who will remain nameless" at the Stanmore Brick yard
Oakhill vs Joeys at Stadia Jean-Baptiste de la Salle
Riverview v Waverley at the black lagoon
Kings v Scots at the Goanna rehabilitation complex
Knox should have an relatively easy win ahead of them this Saturday and I would say the same for "They who will remain nameless".

Pertaining to view vs Waverley it will be interesting to see how views replacements play and the impact they have on the game- giving this to view nonetheless

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Rumour from the kings camp is boston and Tonga will be resting their injury’s throughout trials and come back round 1. This pushes watts to stay in the 13 role and lokeni at 12 I believe.

young year 10 fonou is one to watch off the bench potentially, playing in the 2nds I think he will crack the starting 1st team come round one over there current number 5.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
1683163057938.png

Tips are due by Saturday 9am (that is when I publish the tips for that weekend)
REMEMBER- No tips you will given the away teams.

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
Anyone wanna give their two cents worth on this weekends game?

View attachment 15861

Knox vs Shore at the Fields of Bannockburn
Newington v "They who will remain nameless" at the Stanmore Brick yard
Oakhill vs Joeys at Stadia Jean-Baptiste de la Salle
Riverview v Waverley at the black lagoon
Kings v Scots at the Goanna rehabilitation complex
Good weekend of games - we will see if shores new rugby program is producing the goods against a always strong Knox .

newington will show if they are the real deal this year when they go up against the redordead fanclub -

oakhill - always punching above their weight - will be tougher than some think - but joeys fitness and composure will show later in the match

I think view wins easy against their catholic Bondi brothers Waverley - whom seem to be having a chaotic start to the year .

and finally King v Scot’s .. the clear match of the round - the 2 favourites in the GPS comp who start their 2023 trilogy this Saturday. I’m taking kings in a close one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.