• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Referring to results listed on the parent portal for 16A’s

3/6 Win
27/5 Loss
20/5 Win
13/5 Win
6/5 Loss
Ok, I can see the issue. We are correct
Our tables are for the FOUR COMPETITION GAMES and does not include the trial game results.
Look again......FOUR GAMES.

Hope this clears it.

1686096834325.png

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Word is not coming back. Ankle issue. He is pushing hard but medical saying not coming back. Whatever it is is slow to heal apparently. Shit thing for a year 12 boy to deal with.
Rodwell is not in Year 12, but nonetheless a shit situation for any player

shoresportsphotgrapher

Peter Burge (5)
Looks like Thursday is the only day of the week were it might rain.
Could there be a mud bath at the different venues throughout Sydney
Might play a factor in the games

Flat out

Frank Nicholson (4)
Please do not name and shame schoolboys and blame them for a teams performance.
They cannot respond here and is one of our biggest no-no's.

Do not do this again.

Instead try this approach....

The Joeys no.9 has not been playing to the excellent level demonstrated in the past. This could result with a different rep team this season.

View attachment 16376

Important point of order: identifying a schoolboy player in anyway and then criticising any part of their game is "definate no go zone". All of these boys are outstanding players and don't deserve to cop flak from a bunch of "experts".

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Our tables are for the FOUR COMPETITION GAMES and does not include the trial game results.

Hope this clears it.

View attachment 16377

hey joker

just looked at the kings rugby website and the 16As are 3/4 not 2/4

Kings vs newo (13-10)
Kings vs Shore (26-13) kings vs
Scots (21-19)
Loss to Riverview, not aware of the score

Overtheball

Stan Wickham (3)

Hope this clears it.

View attachment 16377
Joker, apologies for being a pain, and happy to stand corrected, if I am incorrect.
But if you look at the post by Rudderless, one of the losses was the trial game you refer to. Of the 4 comp games, three were wins and one was a loss.
Trial against Scots -Loss
Rd1 13/5/23 against Shore -Win 26-13
Rd 2 20/5/23 against New- win 13-10
Rd 3 27/5/23 against View- loss (score not listed)
Rd 4 4/6/23 against Scots-win 21-19

Rudderless, you could possibly double check this. My info comes from the parent portal as well.

Much credit to you Joker, for keeping these tables and the facilitating the tipping comp. It’s no small task.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker, apologies for being a pain, and happy to stand corrected, if I am incorrect.
But if you look at the post by Rudderless, one of the losses was the trial game you refer to. Of the 4 comp games, three were wins and one was a loss.
Trial against Scots -Loss
Rd1 13/5/23 against Shore -Win 26-13
Rd 2 20/5/23 against New- win 13-10
Rd 3 27/5/23 against View- loss (score not listed)
Rd 4 4/6/23 against Scots-win 21-19

Rudderless, you could possibly double check this. My info comes from the parent portal as well.

Much credit to you Joker, for keeping these tables and the facilitating the tipping comp. It’s no small task.
Thank you

we have checked with Newington and had no reply. So with no other person to support this we will amend the results and tables. Please stand by.

thank you for your kind words. This season has been a busy one I have very much enjoyed engaging with many members online. Tomorrow I am again meeting up in person with several old G&G hands plus welcoming a couple of new faces into the group. I have enjoyed greatly watching the games with other “experts” makes for an entertainIng and humorous afternoon.

Oldboy

Frank Nicholson (4)
Thank you

we have checked with Newington and had no reply. So with no other person to support this we will amend the results and tables. Please stand by.

thank you for your kind words. This season has been a busy one I have very much enjoyed engaging with many members online. Tomorrow I am again meeting up in person with several old G&G hands plus welcoming a couple of new faces into the group. I have enjoyed greatly watching the games with other “experts” makes for an entertainIng and humorous afternoon.
also Kings 2nds vs Scots was 21-7, aagps website.

Status
Not open for further replies.