• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
I don't feel as though JOEYS has much actual atmosphere, as it is compulsory to go, the crowd goes a bit dead. When attending the JOEYS game held at JOEYS, i did not hear one chant besides the tunnel on the way out. just on my view, no attack on JOEYS.
-Professor
Hearing aids might help.

ruckandcoke123

Stan Wickham (3)
At the Shore V Scots Game there was as many Scots kids as Shore Kids in the stand. Most of the Shore kids only have to travel 10 minutes from Mosman.

For supporters just sheer size and noise and singing would have to be Joeys (I have no affiliation with them).
scots was also much louder that game. the roof over a stand makes it 10 times louder projecting the noise much further. This is why the likes of joeys and riverview home games are so loud

GPSlads

Sydney Middleton (9)
High vs grammar battle of the books is down low underrated for atmosphere.. also Newington best rugby players and location

Last edited:

The Chairman

Bob Loudon (25)
Best game - Riverview vs Joeys (at Hunters Hill)
Best Home Supporters - Riverview
Best game Atmosphere - Joeys
Best BBQ item - Snag Sandwich
Best travelling Supporters - Newington
Best meat pie - Shore
Best parking - Kings
Best after-game hospitality - Shore

UncleSam

Stan Wickham (3)
With the season coming to an end just wondering who everyone's top 3-4 Forum users where for the year. Level of chat, maturity on the forum and banter all come into play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.