• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Not only are you illiterate you are also misogynistic.....Shore has recognised him and his Brother as 4th generation........
1716018557076.png

Agent

Darby Loudon (17)
Right well thats my hopes and dreams crushed for another year. Lost to a team that are favourites to finish bottom. Nonetheless, well played Ignatius in what was a dogfight. Far better kicking and passing gave them the edge in the end. Shore looked completely devoid of energy and just lost the hunger towards the end of the game. Shore tried playing an expansive game in conditions that didn’t suit, while Ignatius played compact which helped the much more. I guess there is always next year.

Best for Shore: 2, 4, 10, 15
Best for Ignatius: 1, 9, 11

All is not lost Chairman! It’s game 1 with plenty of games left.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ok everyone.
You were at the games, you may have even played in them
PLEASE.....Post up results please.

1716018908862.png

thesolicitor

Peter Burge (5)
Scots would be shattered not to win that game, so many opportunities to score that never panned out. Discipline needs to improve but that ref wasn’t the best in my opinion, very quick to blow his whistle against Scots. Can’t blame the ref tho. Scots have all the weapons to go all the way, and showed it today but couldn’t finish it off unfortunately. Goal line defence from Scots was incredible, holding them out for about 8 minutes on the line unfortunately kings pounced on an opportunity outwide. Scots have a big challenge next week but i have full confidence that they will be able to get it done if they play how they did in patches today. 16A’s Scots 19-0 kings. Also many tries gone begging for the Scots side, terrible conditions though, rain and gale wind. Anyone got score for 16A’s joeys?
Not for joeys but shore view 16a ended in a draw

Rugbynbeers

Darby Loudon (17)
Scots would be shattered not to win that game, so many opportunities to score that never panned out. Discipline needs to improve but that ref wasn’t the best in my opinion, very quick to blow his whistle against Scots. Can’t blame the ref tho. Scots have all the weapons to go all the way, and showed it today but couldn’t finish it off unfortunately. Goal line defence from Scots was incredible, holding them out for about 8 minutes on the line unfortunately kings pounced on an opportunity outwide. Scots have a big challenge next week but i have full confidence that they will be able to get it done if they play how they did in patches today. 16A’s Scots 19-0 kings. Also many tries gone begging for the Scots side, terrible conditions though, rain and gale wind. Anyone got score for 16A’s joeys?
Wouldn’t agree with the statement from you, Scots probably got more of the 50/50 calls.

King's could have won but their discipline cost them, yellow card lead to points out wide however they are a team which was able to craw back Scots away and level it.

Scots should have won, nothing else to say they were able to put points on the board early but couldn’t handle the forward pack of TKS.

a draw is a good summary of this game, and to the old boys yelling at the kicker…. Show some class

Rudderless

Vay Wilson (31)
Scots vs Kings was an amazing game. Scots lead 12-0 until pretty much halftime when Kings went over to make it 12-7 Scots way at half time. Through a whole half of chances that everyone thought were gonna be tries, in the final couple minutes, Kings finally spread the ball to the wing- after what felt like half an hour of picking and going- to score about 10m in from the sideline. The conversion was unsuccessful, and the ball went to Kings who lost it and gave Scots one final chance. As Brial went for a pick and go through a vacant gap, #2 for Kings made the miracle play and grappled at the ball as Brial zoomed through a gap. Consequently, the ball was dropped and the game was ended.
Best on field:

Scots:
#8, Brial
#10, Soepono
#12, Lemoto
#4, Barber

Kings:
#2, idk
#15, idk
#14 or 11, forgot which one but the little fella with the white headgear
Well done to Kings….written off by many this week, a 12-12 draw with Scots at Bellevue Hill…..Giddy Up

Last edited:

Mungo1866

Stan Wickham (3)
Joeys vs Newington
16A SJC 21 v 7 NC
16B - no game, Newington B's played C
15A SJC 66 v 0 NC
15B SJC 70 v 7 NC
14A SJC 48 v 5 NC
14B - no game, Newington B's played C
13A SJC 50 v 5 NC
13B SJC 38 v 0 Scots B
I’d love to know why Newington didn’t play a lot of the younger B teams or why Scots 13B wasn’t playing Kings 13Bs but the Joeys 13B instead.
It worries me that depth in what are some major historical rugby schools may be so shallow. It may get to the point where Joeys just becomes the National XV.