• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The Chairman

Alex Ross (28)
Lineups TKS v Shore

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 213

Balmain Subbies

Watty Friend (18)
Jim was a great player but Catchpole and Hawthorne were in a different league. My old man was a Wallaby and played with and against Jim. Every Wallaby from that era rated Catchpole the best by a long way.

Dad also has the advantage to judge as he played league with/against RL team of the century members Beetson, Langlands, Fulton, Kelly, Gasnier, Coote, Raper, etc and he still rated Catchpole the greatest in either code by a long way he’s played. He’s worked in NRL the past 40 years as a manager/director and he’s adamant Joey John’s is the only player to come close to Catchpole.

I’m dirty the greatest is a Scots boy is the greatest and not a Joeys boy myself
Not to rub it in but Ken was also a scholarship recipient. Another fun little fact, who can tell me who was the Scots 2nd XV when Catchpole was in the 1st?

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Joeys 4th 12 Scots 3rd 24
Joeys 10th 50 High 0
Joeys 12th 20 Scots 9th 32
Joeys 16A 22 Scots 5
Joeys 16F 31 High 28
Joeys 15E 36 Oakhill 5
Joeys 14E 50 Scots 0
Joeys 13B 20 Scots 12

Newington 16As best view 12-5 great close game of rugby. Although not the biggest on the field the newington flanlee Riley Buda from the central coast has been playing some great rugby, good name to look out for in years to come.