• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hey, just some food for thought, since Aloys is struggling in the CAS comp should they be moved down into GPS?
1716525626839.png

I’m seriously worried about High Firsts playing SJC 3rds. That could be dangerous given what we have seen with big losses to the Shore and Oakhill 4th XV….. that will be a cricket score. Good insight INP much appreciated.
I remember reffing a High seconds game against Cranbrook's 6ths last year. Cranbrook managed to put about 40 on. To get beat by a second rate CAS school's second lowest side is just embarrassing.

Regards,
Arthur

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Does anyone agree that View this week could show they are actually contenders for this year? People are coming out and saying it was the 'home ground advantage', I think different few people coming back this week could see a much better improved side!
Yours truly Jockey defence
Lower end contender at this stage. I feel as though the last few games between Riverview and Newington have been pretty entertaining with plenty of points scored. I'm hoping the View fitness can win it in the back half of the match.

Up and down trialling but I think it's fair to say View sides don't beat beat themselves the last few seasons once the season goes proper. One or two perceived upsets and a few stumbles by others and they will be in the mix come the last few rounds.

Chugby Chris

Frank Nicholson (4)
SJC PnF here,
excited to see all the games at hunters hill tomorrow, from the 15As on number 1 to the "nic ninths" on number 4
in for a great day of footy!
on another note, does anyone have teamlists for joeys tomorrow? any teams, 1s , 2s, 9ths, 14Bs?

the one who knocks

Stan Wickham (3)
Knock Knock,

Battle of the big dogs this round with the fierce scotsman going against the catholics in the infamous cathedral filled with every Joe boy that breathes. The Scotsman are looking to breath some fire after lasts weeks match up of a classic draw with kings at home, a now frequent occurrence. The absolute unit in the No. 12 Guernsey from Scots will be looking to penetrate deep through the choir boys back line following his last performance against the Kingsmen who put them to the test. Joeys coming fresh off a win against New and are looking to keep the ball rolling into this weekend against the once heavy favourites for this year. The question is will the dreaded bagpipes be blown come Saturday or will the Bellevue boys lung capacity be lacking after letting off some steam on Saturday night. I see Scots performing well this weekend and chopping up the joeys backs into mince meat but I think we all find it hard for Joeys to lose at home. Scots is a strong side but so are the catholics, should be a cracking game. Ive got Joeys getting the job done but close.

RiverviewRugby

Frank Row (1)
I come down each winter for the GPS rugby season from Qld last week I went to New v Joeys game at New I asked for a program & was told there r none being printed this year so best thing to do go to barbie n ask a Newington parent I asked a couple of parents they were very helpful but could not tell me where to download team lists as it is parents n old boys exclusive it is extremely disappointing as most supporters would like to know names of players etc. On Monday I rang Joeys to see what their position was & informed me programs are being printed as usual ! Does anyone know the situation at the other schools and is G & G the only place where team lists are published ? So no more Newington visits for me
Printing as per usual at The Swamp, nice ones as well.