• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker, will you come to the kings game this week.

-Legs
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news @LegDrive
He said he'll be going to the Joeys game. Hopefully he does a late minute switch and comes down to Northbridge.
1716507330869.png

The "Shore Saviour" Le Maitre shouldn't be playing this week.

If you watch 5:15 into the Riverview v Shore game, he clearly gets a serious headknock and the winger clearly has to help him stand as he is stumbling.

I know this is the "Shore Saviour" but its simply not acceptable just because he is a good player
I don't think we should be critiquing other players if they should be playing or not. We are a very pro players here on the forum and if Marshall has been cleared to play I think we should respect that decision.

TheFinalPowerade

Stan Wickham (3)
I come down each winter for the GPS rugby season from Qld last week I went to New v Joeys game at New I asked for a program & was told there r none being printed this year so best thing to do go to barbie n ask a Newington parent I asked a couple of parents they were very helpful but could not tell me where to download team lists as it is parents n old boys exclusive it is extremely disappointing as most supporters would like to know names of players etc. On Monday I rang Joeys to see what their position was & informed me programs are being printed as usual ! Does anyone know the situation at the other schools and is G & G the only place where team lists are published ? So no more Newington visits for me
You could find them through fan accounts on social media.

GottaLoveFooty

Frank Row (1)
Was watching Kings vs Scots the other day and I heard the Kings number 3 was in year 10. Does anybody know his name because he is definitely one to look out for in the future and was one of the best in the park in round 1. He has a huge frame for a year 10 and great acceleration before contact for such a big boy.

Footylegend2

Allen Oxlade (6)
I don't think we should be critiquing other players if they should be playing or not. We are a very pro players here on the forum and if Marshall has been cleared to play I think we should respect that decision.

Im not critiquing the player, I'm critiquing the school's Physio's. He clearly was stumbling and if u watch the video he gets knocked out and has to get picked up by the winger to even stand. Although he is Shores hero, some accountability must be taken by the school.

Game_Day_Ritual

Ward Prentice (10)
The "Shore Saviour" Le Maitre shouldn't be playing this week.

If you watch 5:15 into the Riverview v Shore game, he clearly gets a serious headknock and the winger clearly has to help him stand as he is stumbling.

I know this is the "Shore Saviour" but its simply not acceptable just because he is a good player
Did the ref not give him a blue card in the match?

RushingRob

Ward Prentice (10)
Im not critiquing the player, I'm critiquing the school's Physio's. He clearly was stumbling and if u watch the video he gets knocked out and has to get picked up by the winger to even stand. Although he is Shores hero, some accountability must be taken by the school.
Where in the video is he shown stumbling?
Did the ref not give him a blue card in the match?
What's a blue card?

I'm certain the school would've done adequate testing and made him follow the concussion protocols to see if he could play. The school is clearly comfortable with him playing this weekend so why question it.

TheMaulester

Last edited:

Balmain Subbies

Watty Friend (18)

Balmain Subbies

Watty Friend (18)

SoctsvsJoeys1960
One from the vault. @Joker is that you in the crowd?