• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Sad stuff I know. Even Aloys would have a crack at home.
Your kidding right?

best to not give you oxygen

which association won the rep games last few years

Aloys struggle to be within 80 of barker, Knox and waverley

but for mercy rules and putting on 2nd reserves they’d lose by 100

Jobe Kelm

Banned
Your kidding right?

best to not give you oxygen

which association won the rep games last few years

Aloys struggle to be within 80 of barker, Knox and waverley

but for mercy rules and putting on 2nd reserves they’d lose by 100

Not looking for an argument mate, lets keep this friendly.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
Betting the ‘24 thread does not make it to ‘24. I know I’m pushing it by baiting the Shore boys and their parochialism but CAS … lol. Too narrow with really only Knox and Waverley having true depth and Barker strong in Opens. Cranbrook have their moments. And their rep team selections make GPS look objective.

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Betting the ‘24 thread does not make it to ‘24. I know I’m pushing it by baiting the Shore boys and their parochialism but CAS … lol. Too narrow with really only Knox and Waverley having true depth and Barker strong in Opens. Cranbrook have their moments. And their rep team selections make GPS look objective.
I’d go a step further and say the gps rugby thread will be banned entirely

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
As lame as it sounds rubbish just needs to be reported really. Got moderators now with Lindommer. There's way more good Rugby conversations than the shit on here.

The above is funny pot stirring though.

Agent

Alfred Walker (16)
I’d go a step further and say the gps rugby thread will be banned entirely

Which is a shame! I live regionally and without this thread I would have no idea what is going on in GPS rugbyland. Its 'the same old story - it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the barrel. A pity some people don't seem to care!

Jobe Kelm

Banned
Which is a shame! I live regionally and without this thread I would have no idea what is going on in GPS rugbyland. Its 'the same old story - it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the barrel. A pity some people don't seem to care!
Well said mate, shame you live so far from rugby central.

Agent

Alfred Walker (16)
Hi all CAS old boy here looking at previous games from both compls I think it is fair to say that any CAS team could walk into GPS and wouldn't have a game where they come within 30 points. CAS is just too dominant nowadays.

@cyclopath can we ban these jibberers please?! Obviously not here for the greater good.

TheMaulester

Chris McKivat (8)
Hi all CAS old boy here looking at previous games from both compls I think it is fair to say that any CAS team could walk into GPS and wouldn't have a game where they come within 30 points. CAS is just too dominant nowadays.
Do these CAS kids have nothing better to do. :confused:

bullocks

Ward Prentice (10)
GPS comp, especially lately with the resurgence of Shore ( may it continue ), is more even or less uneven, however you see it. You don't have the big drop off as you do in CAS. Knox, Wav and Barker are at the top generally then a big drop off to Trinity, Cranbrook ( although they are improving ) and Aloys. So, imo the top 3 CAS schools COULD give the GPS schools a good game but overall, GPS is a closer comp.
Individual players/REP Team comparisons are fairly even but again, CAS will draw mainly from top 3 CAS teams whereas GPS may have more of a spread between the 6 schools. Depends on the year group.