• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boomboom

My predictions

1 nc
2 gt
3 acgs
4 TSS
5 bbc
6 bgs
7 igs
8 tgs
9 bshs

Please feel free to respond

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
You're kidding yourself if you think that Churchie played their second string backline on the weekend. It was the best they had available, and I'd expect all of them to get time in the Firsts this year with the exception of Moses, who still can't catch.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Because BoomBoom is such a reliable poster on here, his following post just shows it. Not sure what your vendetta is Dort Muff but from my experience people like you don't hang around here long. Enjoy it while it lasts but I am well and truly above your personal attacks.

This is my last post here till the season begins, I have better things to do then listen to your schoolboy trolling crap. I will further this by saying for students of a school with such a good reputation you really let your schoolmates down. I have had no prior problem with Terrace posters on this site and in general never had problems with Terrace boys, in fact I have numerous relations who attended the school, one of which was your school captain long before you were probably even born. Grow up.

Reactions: BGA

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
My predictions

1 nc
2 gt
3 acgs
4 TSS
5 bbc
6 bgs
7 igs
8 tgs
9 bshs

Please feel free to respond

i could defiantly see this happening even though light probably doesn't

i do believe that the table at the moment we can all agree on is this
1. NC
2. ACGS/BBC/BGS/IGS/GT/TGS/TSS (alphabetical)
9. BSHS

gtjack

Herbert Moran (7)
I will die believing that Churchie sent their first string team, barring injury, to Tennyson on the 9th of June 2012.

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
Boomboom be reasonable, play the ball and not the man.

Churchie have 'assembled' an extraordinary mass of talent it seems, but if a few injuries come there way, watch out. Especially in the forwards.

C

Casey95

boomboom, congratulations, your 2nds beat the equivalent to the churchie 2nds and 3rds squads. Your school has improved its team from last year so that its on par with the AIC schools.

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
boomboom, congratulations, your 2nds beat the equivalent to the churchie 2nds and 3rds squads. Your school has improved its team from last year so that its on par with the AIC schools.

we just went over this, churchie put on a pretty much full strength pack onto the field on saturday, and if churchies depth is so great why aren't there back up players better then....

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
I expect terrace to get up BBC, because of their forward pack is highly superior to BBC's. Terrace's outside backs however not so much. If terrace chooses some good defensive wingers they should be able to keep the BBC outside backs from scoring too many points
but my prediction is terrace by 10

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I expect terrace to get up BBC, because of their forward pack is highly superior to BBC's. Terrace's outside backs however not so much. If terrace chooses some good defensive wingers they should be able to keep the BBC outside backs from scoring too many points
but my prediction is terrace by 10

Who wants first crack at this post?

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
and how am i embarrassing my school, i am speaking honestly on my beliefs of the capabilities of the 1st XV and that is what 99% of the people here are doing, so please don't put down my opinion's

B

Boomboom

Ha ha ha ha I'm pretty sure the results on the weekend in which terrace dominated the single greatest ' nursery for rugby talent in 2011-2012' in nearly every age group, proves that we are by far above aic schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.