• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
Thanks Jets. I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill.

My tips this week are: Uni, Easts, GPS, Sunnybank, Brothers.

Many thanks for your ongoing efforts.

Pauly.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Things were a bit messy this week, thanks to an extreme case of man flu, but you most of the regulars managed to place tips. No one tipped Souths over GPS so no perfect rounds for anyone but quite a few tipped Wests to upset table toppers Brothers.
We have a week off now so take the time to reflect on your strategies for the run home to the finals and hopefully someone can go close to ECA.

sunnysideup

Frank Nicholson (4)
G'day Jets, just wondering why my tips were not updated - thought i had entered them on Thursday. Are you able to confirm?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I didn't do a tipping form this week and didn't receive a message from you with your tips. If you did submit something let me know and I'll update your score.

sunnysideup

Frank Nicholson (4)
I didn't do a tipping form this week and didn't receive a message from you with your tips. If you did submit something let me know and I'll update your score.
I had picked the following:
Uni/Easts/GPS/Sunnybank/Brothers - Cheers

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I've updated the leader board to take into account the Souths v Sunshine Coast catch up game. Everyone tipped the Magpies so positions didn't change.
I put everyone back up, for 1 week only, so Mr Timms can feel better about himself. Don't say I don't look after you Timmsy.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
I've updated the leader board to take into account the Souths v Sunshine Coast catch up game. Everyone tipped the Magpies so positions didn't change.
I put everyone back up, for 1 week only, so Mr Timms can feel better about himself. Don't say I don't look after you Timmsy.

Deep in the top half now mate, love your work...

Strutting around the office this morning.

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
GPS v Sunnybank looks the toughest game to pick.
Both world-beaters on their day but inconsistent.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
The draw between Souths and Uni plus Norths winning over the Filth got all of us this weekend. A few of us picked 3/5 but some, including the top two, only managed 2/5.
It's an odd comp this year with no teams consistently winning all their games.
It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks with the Reds players, and other rep players, returning to clubland.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
From next week Sunnybank and Uni to win all their games, with Reds players back. Don't think many will play this week as they need rest slash wallabies training squads.

But still think Brothers and Easts are the teams for them to beat.

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
The sand is slipping thru the hour glass.
Its time for bold predictions for those behind the leaders who still have their sights set on that beautiful car.
As such I've plumped for a couple of smokeys this week. Go the Coast!

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
The sand is slipping thru the hour glass.
Its time for bold predictions for those behind the leaders who still have their sights set on that beautiful car.
As such I've plumped for a couple of smokeys this week. Go the Coast!

hahaha come at me bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.