• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waradog

Stan Wickham (3)
Went to see my beloved Doggies at Shaw Rd on Saturday and Phil Mooney has definitely had a great influence on the Premier Grade boys. Showed some great signs against Norths and with the injection of some Otago blood, and existing players stepping up, they will be a lot mjore competitive in 2012!

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
GPS Prems beat Sunnybank and won every game in grades. No luck in colts though from what I hear.

Anyone see the Prems game? I don't know any scores etc sorry.

T

tranquility

Would someone be able to direct me to the team sheets? I can never find them on the QRU site....

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Uni host Sunnybank at Kenmore this weekend. Anyone know of other trials on? Just over 2 weeks to go until the start of the season. Anyone's are people looking at some teams differently.

GPS seem to be the form team at the moment with Souths and Wests looking more impressive than I expected.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Definitely will get down to Shaw Park for the Norths v Easts game. Suspect that both teams will be pretty much at full strength as a rehearsal for the season opener a week later.

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
Uni Prems got up over Sunnybank, but I don't know if proper scores were kept. Throughout the day, results seemed even-ish? I rely on hearing club songs to make that judgement.

Bacon & egg burger at Kenmore was outstanding- also supporting the U12s trip to NZ. Winning!

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
I lost count of the number of tries Easts scored in their trial against Norths but it was a massive scoreline in their favour. I think one of the Cox brothers went over for four himself.

Easts have quite a young side with plenty of depth and they tried various combo's today with some glimpses of slick play but it wasn't the best of games to be honest. It will be interesting to see who runs out for them in a fortnights time against Brothers, but it will be a pretty handy side.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I lost count of the number of tries Easts scored in their trial against Norths but it was a massive scoreline in their favour. I think one of the Cox brothers went over for four himself.

Easts have quite a young side with plenty of depth and they tried various combo's today with some glimpses of slick play but it wasn't the best of games to be honest. It will be interesting to see who runs out for them in a fortnights time against Brothers, but it will be a pretty handy side.

I've also heard Sean Cox has been tearing up pre-season.
Someone also said UJ Seuteni played his first match, how did he go from your reports Speccy?

Should be interesting to see how they fit everyone in, would be hard to drop someone like Skelton (for UJ).

Status
Not open for further replies.