• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

twenty seven

Tom Lawton (22)
Was surprised to see that Dallas Anderson, Easts player 2011, was playing league ( Souths v Sunshine Coast Eagle) in the local comp on channel 9 today!!

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Brothers and Sunnybank have a full club trial on at Sunnybank this weekend. It will be a good test of where both clubs are at the moment. Any news on other trials?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
And Uni v GPS anyone? Where would that be played as both clubs don't have their grounds yet. Kenmore maybe?

T

tranquility

How the hell did the Tigers get Agulla? and what is he doing out here?

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I don't think Horacio will actually be playing for Easts. It's probs just a test of their new website. Besides he wouldn't keep up with the tigers wingers Chris Mansel and Johnny 'Van' Wilder

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
And Joel Faulkner. But it would be ridiculous if he did play, would be great value to have a current international playing club footy.

Also welcome East Coast, wish i thought of using that as a name!

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
And Joel Faulkner. But it would be ridiculous if he did play, would be great value to have a current international playing club footy.

Also welcome East Coast, wish i thought of using that as a name!

Cheers Mate.

This is the year of the Tiger. My prediction is Toby White will be the leading try scorer for the Comp and Matty Brandon will kick the winning conversion for the Grand Final

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Tigers to beat Wests in every grade. Prem grade scoreline 33 - 21
Would have tipped similar but have heard on the grape vine that wests lower grades are looking strong with a lot of premier players from the last 2 years dropping down to let some of the new blood through. Also former reds player geoff abrams is pulling a jersey on.

the rest of the grades I haven't heard much but if its to be believed that easts have half the academy turning up for them i cant see wests getting up, However i can give an insight into norths and I am expecting them to win most grades with rather larger wins in both premier and premier colts. Excellent recruitment over the post season has led to alot of peopel who were higher grades last year to drop down. Also a large influx of St. pats and Nudgee boys mixed with a good core of returning colts form last year have the squad looking primed and ready for a top 3 finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.