• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2022

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

Think Thomas is injured

Vest and Tualima are the only 2 I can think of not in the 23 who aren’t injured.
Where is George Blake and Alex Mafi. Rumour was they were both close to being ready to resume so a game in clubland might be a good test.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Think Thomas is injured

Vest and Tualima are the only 2 I can think of not in the 23 who aren’t injured.
This is the last week of Tualima's suspension, isn't it?

Faifua is the one other squad member left fit and unselected, don't see why he wouldn't play club rugby

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Jeral Skelton playing 12 for wests.

Ben Hyne a great pick up for Brothers at 8.
A fair bit of experience for the Brethern in the forwards.

I am guessing Anae probably a chance to play as well. I believe Michael Wood is in reggies. All blokes with some good experience, and course Moloney.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
F98E2315-A01A-4242-91E9-F9491784B502.jpeg

Connor Vest is going to be busy tomorrow.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Probably not suitable for this page - but how come the Rebels all come back here to play? I understand the QPR would be stronger than whatever competition Melbourne have and I understood it made sense last year due to Victoria lockdowns etc. but surely sending all these blokes back to QLD is the killshot on their own competition?

Not sure how viable the Rebels are if they can't support and grow their own grassroots comp and just pillage others for players. They're also shit.

(and now we wait for Rebels supporters to bomb this thread)

Happyman

Ted Thorn (20)
Probably not suitable for this page - but how come the Rebels all come back here to play? I understand the QPR would be stronger than whatever competition Melbourne have and I understood it made sense last year due to Victoria lockdowns etc. but surely sending all these blokes back to QLD is the killshot on their own competition?

Not sure how viable the Rebels are if they can't support and grow their own grassroots comp and just pillage others for players. They're also shit.

That would be two people.
On another note many including myself have had a go at Wests for being the wests Rebels. Evidence would suggest that they spread them around or is it the Nick Stiles influence.
I could about 6 or 7 playing at clubs other than the Rebels wider squad.
Ripley
Hansen
Christian
Fourie
Fargase
Tuttle
Powell

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)

i think it’s pretty damn obvious why they are here and it’s all due to the axing of NRC.

the Victorian rugby comp is no place for developing players unfortunately… sending them to qld is a lot better than sending them to Shute shield (only because NSW is in such disarray) the tahs would love to get their hands on some of the rebels players… sending them to qld - the reds are pretty much set with all positions filled and depth available behind most positions… only player I can see Brad thorn making a play on this off-season might be Efi Maafu the backup hooker.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Raboliku to play Regies?

Great move on his part.........

And Wihongi could end up in 3rd grade for Brothers at the back end of the season:rolleyes:

where did he come from? He started well but faded. Looks an impact player from the bench is not a bad role for him at the time being