• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
What's the latest on Jeral Skelton & Joey Pincus? loved watching both for the 7s and was very excited when we signed them, are they both team rehab?

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
Well rumours he's going to Europe, could just be agent trying to inflate his tyres.
How could he possibly go to Europe? He is a good player when fit but his body struggles to get through a full Super season and European seasons are at least two and a half times as long

Last edited:

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
He's been on the outside for a while, few hookers ahead of him. If I was him I'd be buggering off to France and earning big bucks

Jamie

Watty Friend (18)
He's been on the outside for a while, few hookers ahead of him. If I was him I'd be buggering off to France and earning big bucks
He doesn't seem like the modern hooker we need, he is solid without being great. I am not saying he is not capable but you need super mobile hookers with ball-playing skills, the guy with long hair for the brumbies is a great example

Reactions: Tex

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
We can't keep picking because we want him to be good. At some stage he really has to step up. Looks like leaving him out is the line in the sand.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
He doesn't seem like the modern hooker we need, he is solid without being great. I am not saying he is not capable but you need super mobile hookers with ball-playing skills, the guy with long hair for the brumbies is a great example
Lonergan looks undersized but I'll wait for Brumby Runner to come in and correct me

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Lonergan looks undersized but I'll wait for Brumby Runner to come in and correct me

He's still a little on the lighter side, but he's also only 22 years old... he'll bulk up.

For his size, he's a strong ball carrier who consistently broke the line playing against the Kiwi teams last year.

He and Billy Pollard have bright futures...

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
He's still a little on the lighter side, but he's also only 22 years old... he'll bulk up.

For his size, he's a strong ball carrier who consistently broke the line playing against the Kiwi teams last year.

He and Billy Pollard have bright futures...
Exactly there's a lot of positives there..