• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
As much as I love that baldo staffy lover, I'm up for Kerevi to make Melbourne home. One look at Billy's insta feed suggests he's a fan of the west coast life. Just waiting for him to do an extras role on Animal Kingdom or something cool like that.

Agree with you, his better half is a ceo of a start up company based in LA, he looks happy & hasn't taken short term deals in Europe or japan. Happy being a promo model for Gilly's beer in the off season/taking his dog to the dog park. ps what a life!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I like Billy Meakes but under Rebels leadership he'll be bang on average. He should go elsewhere in Aus, get good coaching and absolutely demolish, on field and off the field.
Well now found replacement for Powell…just need replacement for To'omua. So carter Gordon goes down who is the back up 10…hodge? Another centre would be handy…

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Jeral Skelton is apparently off to join the Bulldogs league team pretty much immediately. Really starting to find his way in club rugby up here so it’s a shame to lose him.
He was off contract with no offer right? And load of injuries. Pity if did start to show promise as never saw anything of him in super rugby.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Pure speculative thought here but Will Harrison may end up looking for more game time next season with how Edmed grabbed his chance for the Tahs. Donaldson was also preferred at 10/15 at times and both in the wider Aussie group at the moment.

Rae Rae