• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
well it doesn't get listed unless there is a link with evidence!
fair enough, but I can confirm his here next year. To the extent that he bought a apartment in Melbourne last year with his partner. I'm the building manager for that apartment complex so have rugby chats regularly with him.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Hamish Stewart apparently wants to play more flyhalf, bit odd considering we have a starter there and seriously lacking a 12...
Not a great vote of confidence in Gordon if they're dangling 5/8 in front of another player.

If that's what the Rebels want I'd grudgingly swap Gordon for Stewart.

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Not a great vote of confidence in Gordon if they're dangling 5/8 in front of another player.

If that's what the Rebels want I'd grudgingly swap Gordon for Stewart.
I could see this just been his excuse to get out of the contract. The only 5/8 thing that would improve for him would be going from 3rd choice at reds to 2nd choice at Rebels.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Good shift, Pup. He's done a lot for the club, and he will be missed.

The media release is probably laying the groundwork for an announcement on his replacement.

Sir Charles

Larry Dwyer (12)
I wasn’t serious…….

Gibbo is definitely holding his cards close to his chest - must be playing pass the parcel for a pay rise, he has punched above his weight this year as Cam Or seem to be the coaches first choice at LH in the first part of the season.