• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
I thought once a Rebel always a Rebel hahaha - Sef sign a two year deal with the Reds, Chibba said to be training at UQ next week. Would not surprise me if he signs with the Reds as well.
I thought Chibba announced his retirement from professional rugby at the last game. All his family flew down from QLD for the game

Sir Charles

Larry Dwyer (12)
I thought Chibba announced his retirement from professional rugby at the last game. All his family flew down from QLD for the game

It would be an unlikely scenario to be honest, but you never know with the Reds - they either go to young so their Vets leave at the ripe old age of 25yrs or they pulled them out of the museum like Squeak and Anae.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Monty Ioane is back in town, rumoured to want to get out of his Benetton contract and stay in Aus with family.

Be cool if we could pick him up for cheap, would make our backline much more dangerous.
Only issue would be the 6N block of games. If Italy wanted him and he made himself available would be away for 2 months of the season. But would def provide some punch outwide

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Only issue would be the 6N block of games. If Italy wanted him and he made himself available would be away for 2 months of the season. But would def provide some punch outwide
It’s looking really like he won’t go back to Italy. Apparently his family have refused to move and his lawyer is in discussions with Benetton about what to do as he renewed just last year.