• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
Worst possible result with injuries to Pone, Jordy, Mafi and Hosea. When you add in Phillip and Hardwick you almost have an entire forward pack out

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
I hope Mafi didn’t rush back to stake some claim at the wallaby jersey.

if he was ruled out last week because of a “hand injury” and he’s now picked up a longer term hand injury in process.

I don’t know if responsibly on player or medical staff for allowing a player to play thru a pain threshhold but the rebels set piece now in serious disarray.

what’s the hooker depth chart at rebels? Next man up is Theo Fourie with qpr souths, do they have any other prospects floating around?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)

if he was ruled out last week because of a “hand injury” and he’s now picked up a longer term hand injury in process.

I don’t know if responsibly on player or medical staff for allowing a player to play thru a pain threshhold but the rebels set piece now in serious disarray.

what’s the hooker depth chart at rebels? Next man up is Theo Fourie with qpr souths, do they have any other prospects floating around?
Rangi

Members Section

John Thornett (49)

Plus we dont actually know how bad Jordy is, we have a week off as well.