• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Reds, Sat 13 May @ 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Higgers bemused by that penalty, missing a replay so impossible to comment.

10 penalties from the Reds before 45 minutes is gone, you can't win a game like that.
Terrible descision

Went back and had a look. Definately wasn't higgers though he was named. Was nowhere near anyone.

Ref may have meant Nabuli though that would have been a joke too

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Can't believe we're 12 points behind a team this awful, albeit it was always on the cards when Colby pulled out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds will fade from here, that's a guarantee going by their last few weeks.

Having said that the Rebels just screw up a really well formed maul 5m out by letting Tui walk through the middle of it.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds defensive line is like Swiss cheese.

Reds have got to stop kicking this away, this is a replay of all season.

Millar in under the post.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Whenever the Reds have been ahead in the second half this season they kick away every bit of ball they have further than 40m out from the opponent's try line. What they are thinking I have nfi.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds still kicking it away, Rebels running it back. Inman knocks it forward to two outside unmarked men.

Reds scrum just past halfway, and they win the scrum lottery from seeming nothing.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
This is really a terrible indictment of McGahan as a Super HC after, what, 4 seasons in Melbourne?

An ARU hand-me-down post Deans - he's achieved nothing for the Rebels and that is precisely the same as he contributed to the Wallabies.

And what was McGahan thinking in his recruitment of Volavola who's never performed for any of his multiple Super teams, he's a joke as a Super 10.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That ball from Smith looks flat at a very very very very best, I think it's gone forward for sure.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
TMO rules Smith's was forward, didn't even need to rule on Nabuli's after. Right decision I think.

Bobas

Darby Loudon (17)
so Millar can score a try when he should be off the field with blood but the TMO can rule on a pass he wasn't even asked about which he also has no angle to be certain on...

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Just a poor pass from Smith, support players had the perfect depth for that play but for once his skills just let him down.

I am pretty sure the Rebels will score again this game, so the Reds really needed a score.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hodge makes a completely unforced error off a lineout, but the Reds are ruled offside and it costs them dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.