• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Brumbies, Friday 9 March AAMI Park, 7.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Looking forward to tonight's game. I think it'll be closer than some of the predictions on here

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Game Day

Nice 31 degree day for drinking a few beers after work. Would not want to be playing Rugby in that heat, also gives the Rebels a little bit more of an advantage. The bench becomes a huge factor and besides lock I think our depth should get us over the line.

AFL_Converted

Charlie Fox (21)
Game Day

Nice 31 degree day for drinking a few beers after work. Would not want to be playing Rugby in that heat, also gives the Rebels a little bit more of an advantage. The bench becomes a huge factor and besides lock I think our depth should get us over the line.
Yes depth will matter but I'm expecting another messy game with lots of dropped ball because of sweat issues.

Hopefully we can get up again.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm sure the commentary will find some form of moisture to attribute the poor ball handling to no matter the conditions..........

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Semisi Tupou warming up pretty intently but I can't spot if anyone is missing. Lousy day drinking.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm sorry Mafi, but if you come out of a spat with a halfback looking like the bigger twat there's something wrong with you.........

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
So kickoff doesn't go 10. Scrum, technical scrum free kick. scrum, scrum penalty, lineout, one phase (one pass & one tackle), penalty, lineout, dropped ball, penalty, lineout, penalty, lineout, knock-on, scrum, one phase (1 tackle & one pass and one kick)

Finally the game gets going after the big driving maul 8 mins of game time and over 10 mins real time since kcikoff

And we all wonder why rugby struggles in this country

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Supposed streaming through Rugby.com.au or ABC Grandstand is a frustratingly bad joke. Can only get the occasional 3 or 4 words of commentary before cutting out. Anyone know if there is a better service available?

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Is Phillip entitled to get up and keep running there just before the try? Looked like he was brought to ground and then just got straight back up

Status
Not open for further replies.