• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Crusaders Rnd 12 Super Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Should have been 2 yellow cards for cynical play stopping the Rebels scoring.

Still running obstruction plays.

I can't even guess why Blake is being penalised.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I detest the Crusaders. As I said last week because they infringe with purpose and at pace they get away with blue murder. Also the myth of weak Australian scrummaging continues to haunt regardless of performance. Four time Crocket had his hand down and rolled in and yet Blake was penalised. What a FFFF joke. Same as last week the Crusaders scrum infringes on every opposition put in and miraculously their scrum stays up.

I am convinced that the only way a opponent can compete with the Crusaders is turn the game into a shit fight ala French, by kicking, punching scrapping and generally doing everything bar gouging as the referees just do not penalise their blatant infringements.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Should have been 2 yellow cards for cynical play stopping the Rebels scoring.

Still running obstruction plays.

I can't even guess why Blake is being penalised.
that scrum penalty was a farce: franks never even tried to get a bind. In the previous scrum he hinged.
The refs are back to if it collapses its the Aussie team unless proven otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Epi

Vanuatu Chiefs

Sydney Middleton (9)
The Rebels are playing the more attractive footy & the officiating is doing its utmost to defeat them more than the Crusaders' contribution.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Stop winging. You sound like Poms.

The Rebels have to learn to play the ref. The Cru aren't that good these days, they can be beaten.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Holy crap the rebels have gone into overdrive... That kick chase was incredible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.